Product Sales Specialist
Your responsibilities would be:
• Achieve specified targets for client acquisition (SME Sales)
• Visit prospective clients and demo the product
• Follow ups and maintain accounts with the clients in your assigned areas.
• Identifying and recording product feedback from new and existing customers.
• Create new sources of sales in form of channel partners and tie-ups with local associations.
Education and experience
• Candidate must be pro-active in engaging with prospective customers and follow-ups
• Fluency in regional Languages is a must.
• Min 6 months of prior field sales experience is must.
• Basic understanding of computer applications
Industries : Automotive/Automobile/Ancillaries
Skills/Roles I hire for: Housekeeping supervision
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content