Develop a range of reports in various formats including Excel, PowerBI and PowerPoint etc. as requested from the Customer.
Responsible for management information reporting and coordinating business intelligence for designated contracts, focusing on report creation, data manipulation and data integrity, data extraction, data analysis and determining information requirements and appropriate delivery methods to meet the customers’ needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collating, analyzing and preparing Management Information reports and providing any ad hoc reports requested by Directors and Managers
- Co-ordinating the delivery of key reporting and business intelligence to teams and internal stakeholders
Data Management / Analysis
- Data validation, consolidation, segregation and extraction
- Reviewing and improving report automation effectiveness through extensive use of VBA, Macros, Power Pivots and Data Models
- Checking reports for accuracy prior to publication
- Drawing conclusions from data, identifying key trends and making recommendations
- Data entry and auditing
- Participate in the staff development programme within the framework of IIP and within the agreed individual staff development plan.
- Ensure that the Equality and Diversity, Health and Safety and Quality Operating Policies and Procedures are adhered to within your area of responsibility and that any non-compliance is reported to your Manager
- Ensure that Corporate Values of the Company are actively promoted and implemented at all times
- Support a culture that promotes teamwork and discourages divisiveness at all organizational levels
- Act in accordance with your confidentiality agreement with the company at all times
- Communicate with internal and external agencies, staff, customers, management and peers in a manner appropriate to your position at all times
- Make decisions and implement actions, involving customers, employees, suppliers, partners and peers, which are in accordance with the values of the Company
This job description is an outline of the main duties and responsibilities of the designated role but other duties may be assigned from time to time as the situation requires.
- Relevant professional qualification or degree
- Proven industry experience within a Data Analyst role with experience in MI report creation, coordinating business intelligence, and data integrity and data analysis.
- Extensive experience working with MS packages with highly proficient knowledge of Excel formulas and functions
- Good experience of compiling and editing Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Good Analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written in English
- Excellent problem solver
- High attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to work on several tasks at the same time
- Experience working in the Pharma or Training sector
- Experience working with MS Visio
- Experience of creating reports in MS PowerBI