NTT Data Services is Hiring!
Top 10 Global Services Firm is seeking Business Banking Operations Associate for our Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Center in Chennai
NTT DATA Services is a top 10 global services company and part of the NTT Group, a Fortune 29 telecommunications and services company based in Japan. We operate with 60,000 professionals in 36 countries. Every day around the world we help clients explore new ways to respond to market dynamics with flexibility and speed, reduce costs with less risk, and increase productivity to enable growth.
For more than 30 years, our Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) team has implemented the processes and technologies for our clients that bring about real transformation for customers of all s. Our end-to-end administrative services help streamline operations, improve productivity and strengthen cash flow to help our customers stay competitive and improve member satisfaction.
NTTDATA is engaged with a large International bank which deals with Business Banking Lending Services (BBLS) and supports mid-market front line lenders with the credit application and review process.
This team is currently seeking a Business Banking Operations Associate to join our team in Chennai.
In these roles you will be responsible for:
• Analyze and execute existing Origination, Fulfillment and Portfolio Management process by understanding Standard operating Procedures
• Interpret documents related to securities, collaterals, deeds, company reports related to loan processing and capture the information into appropriate application
• Understand queries related to loan processing, payments, securities, securities advice
• Performing process related to offer letters, offer release, notes, guarantees using standard operating procedure
• Adhere to all appropriate and agreed standardized processes and procedures
• Review and keep up to date, and fully abide by BBLS operational and administrative procedures and ensure compliance
Requirements for this role include:
• Exposure in handling applications in the lending services domains
• Overview of regulations impacting mid - market, small and corporate customers in the lending services
• Prior experience in handling activities related to New and Existing loan processing, fulfillment
• Proficiency to complete Origination, Servicing, Fulfillment and Portfolio management activities
• Prior experience in lending, credit underwriting, analysis of financial account, Account openingRequirements for this role include:
- 2 - 3 Years of experience in Business Banking Lending process or Banking BPO
- University degree or equivalent that required 3+ years of formal studies of the Accounting & Commerce Graduates.
- 1+ year(s) of experience using a computer with Windows PC applications that required you to use a keyboard, navigate screens, and learn new software tools.
- Ability to work scheduled shifts from Monday-Friday 02:00 PM to 12:00 AM
- Ability to communicate (oral/written) effectively in English to exchange information with our client.