Following are the roles & responsibilities:
• Requirements analysis for enhancements and engage system vendor to implement the solution
• Manage testing & quality assurance of the product including User Interface/User Experience (UI/UX) and trials
• Familiarity with delivering software in an agile environment
• Oversee daily operation & maintenance (O&M) of the system and ensuring compliance with latest LTA’s policies & standards
• System audit readiness and adhering to LTA’s Quality Management System (QMS) guidelines
• Explore new technology areas which will improve the existing system
Following are the technical areas of experience:
• Cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, etc. preferably in AWS
• Good knowledge of enterprise web & mobile applications’ system architecture, design, development, testing, implementation and operations & maintenance
• Relational databases like MS SQL Server, Oracle, IBM DB2, etc.
• Frameworks/libraries like dotnet, React, React Native, etc.
• Data analytics platforms like Qlik, Tableau, etc.
• RESTful APIs and web services
• Cybersecurity aspects of mobile & web applications
Head quartered in United Kingdom, Infosight Consulting (INFOSIGHT) is a Business & IT consulting company, operating since 2006, specializes in SAP, Oracle & Ramco Solutions. With operations in the UK, USA and India it has been delivering outstanding value to its customers by addressing their Business challenges with appropriate ERP application services. Our Consultants help businesses of all size realise higher value and returns from our unparalleled contributions.
Our strong leadership team, with value based business philosophy, has a combined experience of over 120 years of rich and diversified experience in entrepreneurship, delivering distinct value to customers, international experience in consulting, advisory & large transformation projects. Leadership team has a track record of successfully building and leading global IT services companies.
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Sap
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
You will be responsible for Reporting directly to Chief Corporate Officer and providing support in human resources and office administration function. Reviewing, recommending, revising and implementing human resources policies and procedures.
As an experienced Product Designer, you will be responsible for taking our new retail product to the next level. You’ll be working closely with our Founders and Marketing Lead to iterate on our Beta product, gathering user feedback.
Sharepoint expert/administrator, with good knowledge on workflow management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content