Role: Business Analyst
Experience: 6-10 yrs with atleast 5 years in consulting (Functional/Pre-sales)
• To lead solutions discussions with the client
• To conduct the Assessment consulting exercise
• Map AS-IS and create process flows while capturing all critical process parameters
• To design To-Be processes based on knowledge of Automation tool capabilities
• To run and manage and Proof Of Concepts (PoCs) and pilots,
• Work with Technical team to arrive at optimal solutions
• To oversee Implementation teams and be the client SPOC
Must have prior hands on experience in either of;
1) Functional and business knowledge of business operations processes
2) Business systems, finance, procurement etc.
3) Understanding and creating process flows, key process metrics and standards
Six Sigma Certification is an added advantage.
Post-Graduation: Master in Business Administration
TAO is the first independent, pure-play automation consulting and services company. As an end-to-end automation solutions partner, we will develop your automation strategy from basic RPA to advanced cognitive and machine learning solutions
Functions : Sales/Business Development, IT
Industries : Consultancy
Skills/Roles I hire for: All
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Post - Business development manager/executive Experience- 1-8 Yrs Salary No bar for right candidate Location - Sector 67 IT Park Mohali 5 Days Working Company Contact @ 7986047849
Employment type Permanent Industry of the Employer IT - Software Department / Functional Area of the Job Operation
Act as a Business Analyst supporting Project Initiatives. Participate in daily scrum calls, Scope Planning, Capacity Planning Meetings, Requirement Walkthrough Meetings. Document Epic’s, User Stories and Current and Future Business Processes.
BA will work as a liaison among stakeholders to elicit, analyse, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems. The BA will understand business problems and opportunities in the context of
.NET Developer develop software, source project requirements, participate in design reviews & decide on the software solutions, ensure that code is defect-free. Delivered code is well-presented, documented & adhere to internal best practices / SLAs
Business Analyst Application Support Lean Six Sigma Axure wireframing prototyping Software Testing
Interact with US based EVPs/Strategic Business Leaders, Quality, Training, Accounting and WFM to develop accurate projections, cost analysis, P&Ls, ROI, IRR, Cash Flows and receive necessary approvals.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content