With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for
Inviting applications for the role of a BA, Senior Java Developer Data Science and Insight
The candidate should be Graduate in Computer Science, Information systems, or Computer engineering, Systems Engineering with 6+ years of relevant experience
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Lead a high performance team, guide and mentor them on the latest technology landscape, patterns and design standards and prepare them to take on new roles and responsibilities.
2. Strong foundations in the JEE and Spring Ecosystem with exposure to DevOPS , GoF and architectural patterns and Micro services
3. Can capture business requirements and maneuver /place them into technical specifications
4. Experience of working in a cloud (AWS/Azure) environment.
Required and Preferred Skills
Specific Competencies - Essential
1. Experience in Core ,Concurrency and Enterprise java ,Transaction Management skills
2. Spring (Core ,MVC ,AOP ,JDBC ,Hibernate ,Security ,REST)(Version 3.2+ upwards to 4.x+)
3. JEE 6 ,CDI ,JPA
5. Understanding of Design Patterns (GoF) and UML 2.0
6. Knowledge of Enterprise architectural patterns
7. Data Layer (SQL ,Hibernate ,JPA, Stored Procedures)
8. Strong understanding of REST and JX WS standards
9. Exposure to Big Data technology ecosystem i.e. Hadoop, Spark and associated frameworks
10. Strong experience with Micro-services with containers and orchestration framework like Docker ,Kubernetes ,vagrant
11. Experience in CI CD pipelines
Understanding of Design Patterns (GoF) and UML
Knowledge of Enterprise architectural patterns
Knowledge of agile (Scrum) development methodology.
Ability to Prioritize, Consultative mindset & Time management skills
Understanding/experience with the Google Cloud Platform/AWS/Azure and other Big Data solutions such as Cloudera is preferred
Specific Competencies - Desirable
Technology(Certifications) : . OCJP . OCWCD
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.