Business Analyst - FLU008286 About Us : Fluke - Corporate Profile Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software. A wholly owned subsidiary of Fortive Corporation (NYSE:FTV, a Fortune 500 company), Fluke is a multi-national corporation headquartered in Everett, Washington, USA. Fluke Corporation has its presence in more than 100 countries and employs approximately 2,400 employees. Fluke Digital Systems is software development arm of Fluke corporation created specifically to address the growing software needs of the business. Fluke India Development Center (IDC) is currently hosted in India by Tektronix, which is also a wholly owned subsidiary of Fortive Corporation. Description
Fluke IDC – Business Analyst (Mobile, Web, Desktop, Cloud)
We are looking for a Functional Business Analyst with experience in interfacing with product management and development teams to deliver mobile, web and desktop applications in agile development environment. This role is concerned primarily with the documentation of business requirements and execution of associated business processes/workflows in support of product initiatives and projects. The Bueinss Analyst works extensively with development resources in knowledge transfer of requirements and ensuring understanding of how those requirements are reflected in applications/systems requirements. This position supports and interacts with both business and technology users. Following are the key responsibilities for this role-
Product: • Translating the business requirements into user stories targeting internal IT teams and other stake holders (Dev, QA, Ops, Support Desk, connectivity, etc.) including the creation of clear use cases or user stories based on business requirements.
• Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
• Work with engineering to document and clarify impact assessments and Review impact assessments or information with the Business Product Manager / Engineering teams
• Work with engineering and QA teams to facilitate knowledge transfer or requirements for effective coding and testing.
• Assist in coordinating appropriate levels of product training and information for all supporting operational groups.
• Assist in creation of training materials, marketing materials, and support documentation and provide support in creation of presentation materials or research as directed.
• Develop and document metrics for quantifying associated business value for assigned projects.
• Manage the effects and impact of requested changes to established projects, systems, and applications, as well as the identification and communication of project risks.
• Support Sales and Marketing functions with curated product-related collateral.
• Act as the first point of contact for any questions or queries relating to product features or business requirements. Escalate to Business product manager as required.
• Attend all scrums, Planning sessions and retros as part of the product team to capture findings and resolve issues.
• Manage the backlog of work to ensure the team always has an adequate amount of prioritized work per sprint and that the backlog is in line with the Business Product Managers vision, strategy and ROI numbers.
• Verbal/Nonverbal – Conveys easily and quickly any message; Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens attentively and seeks clarification; Responds well to questions; Maintains professional nonverbal communication analogous to situation.
• Written - Writes clearly and informatively with a high level of sophistication; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret complex written information.
• Presentation - Presents clearly and informatively, easily maintaining audience attention and responding to audience needs; Able to facilitate discussion, progress effectively, and manage audience as needed.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
• Creative thinker with a vision
• Attention to detail Qualifications
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Good Academic Records with > 60% marks and no gaps.
• Overall 8-12 Years of experience with at least 2 years as Business Analyst . Fortive Corporation Overview : Fortive – Corporate Profile Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company based in Everett, Washington, with 24,000 employees worldwide. Our strong portfolio is comprised of recognized, global leaders in attractive markets, and we generate more than $6B in annual revenue. Organization
: Fluke Job
: Engineering Primary Location
: Asia-India-Karnataka-Bangalore Schedule
Job Role : Group Product Manager (GPM) Job Location : Delhi Experience Required : 6+ Years Budget : 30-35 LPA Our client is an intelligent financial connector, that works very closely with its clients and partners who are in the financial domain.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content