• Responsible to lead and deliver projects.
• Should have managed CRM projects end to end.
• Assess the risk of various solutions and prioritizes competing business demands.
• Manages on-going relationships with business partner to drive satisfaction with IT.
• Works to discover, analyze and document client business requirements, and translating those needs into system and process solution designs.
• Coordinates closely with internal production teams and external client teams to develop and document operational processes and change management plans during roll- out of system enhancements.
• Interfaces directly with clients to assess ongoing business needs and translate those needs into systems requirements. Ensures high client satisfaction with change management planning, communication, execution, and service.
• Transitions final deliverables to the technical implementation team, ensuring they fully understand client requirements and details of the design and plan.
• Identifies tracks and resolves project issues and risks.
• Employs consulting and systems development methodologies to guide daily activities.
• Experience on Open Source CRM domain is preferred.
• Healthcare/ Pharma Domain experience plus
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Hardware, IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: .NET, Java, Sap, Digital, Machine
level Hiring For: Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content