Business Analyst Responsibilities:
· Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
· Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
· Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
· Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
· Performing requirements analysis.
· Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
· Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
· Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
· Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
· Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
· Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
· Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
· Performing user acceptance testing.
· Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
· Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
· Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
· Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
· Managing competing resources and priorities.
· Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Business Analyst Requirements:
· A minimum of 2 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
· Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
· The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
· Advanced technical skills.
· Excellent documentation skills.
· Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
· Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
· Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· A track record of following through on commitments.
· Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
· Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
· A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
Connecting2Work – HR Solutions is the No#1 HR Consulting Firm in Kerala. We strive to evolve into an integrated human resources services company, with a commitment to provide people, and people-related services to enhance the net worth of an organization’s human capital. Connecting2Work-HR Solutions offer HR Recruitment Outsourcing, Staffing, Placement and Training solutions for corporates and individuals in Kerala. We focus specifically in Kerala, with an objective to deliver the best candidates to meet the employer requirements.
www.connecting2work.com | 0471 4011026
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Developer, Programmer
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Interested Candidates can call and Fix His/Her Appointment.9167296966
A QA Engineer is responsible for validating fully functional modules or apps according to the requirements. As part of day-to-day work, A QA Engineer is expected to possess proficient knowledge of Force.com platform and an analytical mindset with a k
Online Data Entry / Form Filling / Data Base Administrator / Computer Operator
Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code.Gathering and evaluating user feedback.Working as a part of a dynamic team to deliver winning products.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content