Telecom Business Analyst Job Responsibilities:
• A telecom business analyst is responsible for the understanding and analysis of the business’s strategic needs.
• A telecom business analyst is also responsible for development of a telecom business processing model; keeping which in mind the company can operate and function.
• It is the responsibility of a telecom business analyst to study the business trends and patterns to come to an understanding about different changes it needs and the improvements that are possible.
• A telecom business analyst is responsible for communicating with the external and internal customers to analyse the information needs and the functional requirements.
• A telecom business analyst is responsible for driving and challenging business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully implement their plans.
• The telecom business analyst acts like a liaison between the various business units of the company, technology teams or units and the support teams.
• Any telecom business analyst develops requirement specifications as per the levels of the standard templates and using the natural language.
C2D Software Private Limited is founded by group of people coming from diverse business backgrounds and worked with clients from various industry verticals. The changing competitive environment places a premium on efficiency, and companies have to constantly innovate and configure their business process to meet the new needs of efficiency. This requires flexible systems and processes that allow people to automate routine tasks and focus on innovation
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: C#, MVC .Net, Sql, Oops, Asp.net, Java, Sales
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content