Greetings from HyperThink Systems!!
We have an urgent requirement for Oman location for the given above position, kindly show me your interest who are looking for job change.
Job Title: Business Analysis Expert (Oracle ERP Procurement and Contracts) - Functional Consultant
Location: Doha, Qatar
Job Type: Contract
Notice Period: Max 30 days
• Minimum 8 years in providing IT Business Solutions with a working knowledge in IT projects managements
• Robust knowledge of Oracle ERP respective functional module theory and protocols
• Knowledge of Oracle ERP modules like Procurement and Contracts.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Knowledge of Arabic is an advantage.
• Experience of working in the region and knowledge of local culture will be an added benefit.
• High attention to detail and accuracy.
• Flexibility and a related ability to work autonomously.
• A team player willing to work on tight timelines and pitch in when needed.
• A positive attitude, patience and persistence, especially when dealing with various internal and external stakeholders.
a Accountable and responsible for day-to-day functional IT support of Procurement Business Solutions for procurement key users and end users in order to ensure optimum efficiency and effectiveness
(by maintaining the IT SLA). Coverage includes all Procurement Business Solutions including the existing Oracle EBS and associated OBIEE and reporting and analytics.
Actively involved in new enhancements of ERP procurement module functionalities in case there is a change in procurement business process or there is a need to enhance a solution.
Work closely with business to collect the necessary requirements, document the requirements and send it to ERP technical team for development.
• Involved in testing the system post development and work closely with business users by conducting User Acceptance testing and moving the changes to production environment
• Collecting requirements for new report development in OBIEE and testing the reports once developed by the technical team
• Accountable and responsible for steady state of support for supplier registration team involved in uploading and maintaining suppliers (along with creating and maintaining reports in OBIEE).
• Work closely with Finance team to close accounting period (Purchasing and Inventory) for procurement modules on a monthly basis.
• Advisory role as SME- Conduct meetings with procurement director and senior managers in case there is a new requirement for which they might need an expert opinion.
Please provide below basic information & UPDATED MS WORD RESUME ASAP to [HIDDEN TEXT].
1. Marital Status –
2. Kids- Yes / NO
3. Working Status of Wife –
4. Ready to relocate – Yes/No
5. Middle East Exp (Which countries and companies):
6. Valid Passport (Passport No and expiry date of passport):
7. NOC if he had returned back from (Qatar ,Saudi Arabia, UAE and Oman):
8. Visa Status:
9. Why do u want to change from your current role/Location
10. Kindly confirm if you can join in a notice of 30 days on confirmation, as the process for shortlist and interview will be immediate.
11. Once the profile shared to the client there is not backing out, Please be very sure on applying for this position/role/location/opportunity.
Have you been interviewed for Doha, Qatar any time before, If yes please share the details – Client/Day or Month
Have you been approached for any opportunity in Doha, Qatar in the last two (2) Months.
Please let me know for any clarification or additional information required from my side.
Look forward to your quick reply!
Thanks & Regards,