1. Development of peripheral drivers for HW platform.
2. Debug various HW and SW issues.
3. Optimize peripheral performance and power.
4. Participate in HW design and provide feedback.
5. Evaluate risks, identify issues and solutions to timely and efficiently achieve program goals and project objectives
1. Bachelor’s Degree(or above) in Engineering, Communications, Computer Science, etc.
2. Strong C/C++/JAVA programming skills, preferably in developing Linux Kernel in Android platform.
3. Understanding on Linux Kernel device driver model
4. Understanding on HW.
5. A good team player with communication skills and a sense of responsible.
6. Ability to learn new things quickly and has creative ideas.
This role is responsible for providing second level support for diagnosing and debugging application issues. Enterprise ERP/Applications Administrator, who is singularly responsible for managing, troubleshooting and enhancing the application.
We are looking for fresh. on different Technologies like C++, Java, .Net ,Testing ,php according to our requirements. After they will be assigned different tasks. Any graduates with excellent communication skills, problem
Dot Net Programmer,Dot Net Developer,Asp.net Developer,.net Developer,.net,TRAI,Asp.net,Asp.net 2.o,C#,
Very Urgent opening for Software Developer in Top IT Company, Chennai..
Create and maintain test cases for each release Identify risks and provide mitigation plan; escalate issues in a timely manner to manager/developer Knowledge of QA processes, methodologies, and industry best practices.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content