Job Description :
About the Program
Emerging Brands Program team’s mission is to build the most effective platform for motivated entrepreneurs to establish & scale consumer direct brands in India, thereby allowing creating a funnel of high quality selection as alternatives to established brands, at the best prices for Amazon’s customers. We achieve this by providing a suite of marketing services and self-service tools that span the entire lifecycle of a Brand, spanning Discovery, Consumer Insights, Selection, Pricing, Fulfillment, and Brand Protection Privileges. First of our solutions for Startups & Emerging brands is Amazon Launchpad (www.amazon.in/launchpad).
About the Role
We are looking for a hands-on, detail oriented and highly motivated Brand Development Lead to help deliver high-value, strategic solutions to sellers on the Launchpad program. The candidate should be comfortable interfacing with technology systems and be able to analyze data and gather actionable conclusions. Operating in a rapidly changing environment will require the candidate to be adept at dealing with ambiguous, new and challenging situations. The candidate needs to be comfortable in executing repeatable processes once operating procedures are set and defined.
The ideal candidate will have service orientation mindset and prior client facing experience, ability to work in an environment with minimal supervision and possess an ability to influence external stakeholders. She/he should have a fair understanding of the Amazon Seller ecosystem and an eagerness to explore new processes/opportunities for creation of new solves for seller challenges, at scale.
If you are entrepreneurial in nature with a strong bias for action and are keen to be in a business environment that allows you to deliver high-impact results, this opportunity should appeal to you.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Understand products and services offered by Amazon Launchpad and articulate its features and benefits to brands and stakeholders.
· Develop and deliver brand facing solutions to solve for critical business challenges for our sellers
· Own the brands growth and success within the program and continuously engage with sellers and internal teams to ideate on new solutions for seller success
· Analyze data with rigour and detail orientation, to identify and solve problems for brands on the program.
· Own and manage integration of portfolio of sellers and help them become self-reliant through basic training. Focus on brand development and exceeding sales goals of our brands
· Discovery of strategic business opportunities for our brands through cross function collaboration with category teams, sales teams etc.
· Accountable to meet business goals for their brands
· Exhibits & drives a culture of putting customer first with the team.
· Ensures timely response to all escalations.
· Should capture the voice of customer and share customer pain points with the management team.
Basic Qualifications :
· Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment. ·
· 2+ years of experience in account development/ data analysis/ consulting
· Working knowledge of MS Excel and SQL
· Understanding of data modelling, visualization, automation and BI tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, RStudio etc.
· Bachelor's degree required
· Experience in an analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction
· Passion for operational excellence and discipline in executing repeatable processes
· Excellent written/oral communication and presentation skills. Ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly
· Proven ability to manage the business by the numbers. Must be metrics-driven
· Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced environment
Preferred Qualifications :
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills with the ability to face external and internal partners in a professional and mature manner, and strong ability to handle objections.
· Experience with e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media would be an advantage.
· Experience working in a start-up environment with high ownership
· Work experience in an account management position or similar roles.
· Experience in data analysis, either professional experience or through your education