About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role ResponsibilitiesStrategy
- Servicing primarily walk-in customers to fulfill the specific transactional requirements of the customer through high quality customer service, while increasing product penetration through cross sell and achieving allocated portfolio and revenue targets.
- Maximize sales performance to achieve given revenue targets (self and branch) through liability products [Current /Savings /Term deposits], wealth management products and asset related products (secured, unsecured)
- Generate new business via sales promotions, out-marketing calls and presentations and in-branch contacts
- Participate actively in branch sales planning to generate action plans for meeting targets
- He/She is aware of bank&rsquos Mis-selling & Sales Policies and ensure adherence all the times.
- Ensure high level of customer service in the Branch. Manage difficult customer situations
- Ensure compliance with internal and external guidelines and ensure minimal comments in audits and other inspections
- Ensure transactions are processed with a high level of accuracy and commitment in order to satisfy customer needs
- Ensure validity and completeness of transactions processed and ensure concessions relative to exchange rate, fees, charges etc. are authorized/ overridden by appropriate authorities
- Ensure adherence to laid down processes, facilitate first time resolution. Minimize rejections and customer complaints
- Monitor customer satisfaction survey ratings, net promoter score or any other survey/ feedback ratings taken from customers and ensure continuous improvement if below bench-mark, sustain and better quality service.
- Take responsibility for general reconciliation and control activities.
- Find ways to improve operational efficiency and control costs to meet cost budgets
- Be multi-skilled to handle all kinds of transactions and services in the bank
- Manage growth and attrition of the base, facilitate customer up-streaming. Improve product per customer
- Ensure he/ she is fully aware of all the policies and procedures issued in relation to ORMA, Group Code of
- Conduct, KYC/CDD/EDD & Money laundering prevention. He/she must ensure compliance with these policies and procedures on an ongoing basis. Any suspicious transaction must immediately be reported to the supervising officer.
- Premises management in areas of merchandising, housekeeping as well as store management. Branch upkeep and maintenance
- Responsible for health and safety for all. As part of the Health and Safety guidelines you should:
- Take reasonable care for the health and safety of co-workers and those who may be affected by your actions or your omissions
- Co-operate with Management to support and promote Health and safety in the workplace
- Ensure that your actions do not put others at risk Work in a healthy and safe manner
- Encourage others to work in a healthy and safe manner
- Report all accidents and incidents and bring to the attention of the management any hazard in the workplace
Our Ideal Candidate
- Branch Banking Retain department
- Graduate/ Post Graduate
- Anywhere between 1 - 4 years of overall experience
- Banking knowledge
- Understanding of front and back office processes and procedures
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Team-playing ability
- Customer and Service Orientation
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.