We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Bizops Engineer II
• Provide operational support to the commercial platforms and components
• Provide second level support to customer reported issues
• Fast paced environment to address customer facing issues and restore service as quickly as possible.
• Provide input and temporary or alternative solutions to meet customer needs
• Review trends to identify pro-active solutions and triggers for fast alerting of potential issues.
• Do you like to solve challenging problems / have an aptitude for analytical troubleshooting
• Are you flexible to accommodate rapidly changing priorities
• Can you accommodate outside normal working hours on a rotational basis to support implementations
•Analyze the current situation to derive the application health / impact to customers.
• Apply situational awareness to the scenario to understand the ramifications to downstream processes of proposed actions.
• Ability to work with little or minimal supervision.
• Exercise a continued willingness to learn and expand application knowledge.
• Leverage collaborative relationships to provide good customer service.
All About You
• UNIX scripting
• SQL skills
• C+• Methodical analytical skills
• Quick learning
• Good communications skills / break down technical items into easy language
• Ability to multi-task / prioritize work
• Accountable for individual contributions while able to work as part of an integrated global team
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact [Confidential Information] and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.