1. Minimum 1+ years of Hands-on experience on Big data tools and frameworks.
2. Must have expertise in following technologies - Hadoop - Spark - Kafka Hive/ Pig.
3. Proficient in at least one of the following programming language Python/Scala.
4. Must have hands on experience in Redshift / Snowflake.
5. Experience with AWS/Azure would be an added advantage.
6. Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
As a developer, you hold the responsibility of developing any software needs of the team. This includes front end and back end coding of website, tools, interfaces, troubleshooting and good domain knowledge.
Take strong ownership of all development phases in RDK-V projects and provides guidance to the team RDK-V development cycle. RDK 3.0 vs 4.0. Thunder framework architecture ,Development Estimation, Planning, Execution.
Dot Net Programmer,Dot Net Developer,Asp.net Developer,.net Developer,.net,TRAI,Asp.net,Asp.net 2.o,C#,
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content