Primary Skills ( Mandatory ) • Chartered Accountant/ MBA Finance/ CIMA or Bachelor’s/Master’s) degree in (business) economics
• 6+ years of relevant experience in implementation of Oracle Fusion / Fusion Accounting Hub (FAH) in a Finance Environment in a large bank
• Implement and maintain Financial accounting reporting in Fusion and OBIA (including ad hoc Financial report requests);
• Implement and maintain the controls related to the minimum standards in relation to accounting;
• Excellent communication skills in oral and written English;
• Proactive attitude towards tackling issues;
• You take responsibility to get the work done.
• Understand and knowledge of the banking processes;
• Knowledge of and experience with Fusion Accounting Hub and Fusion GL and configuration of accounting rules;
• Knowledge of and experience of working with SQL;
• Knowledge of Financial Markets products and (Product) Accounting concepts;
• You excel in one of the areas of Financial accounting, Financial reporting or Finance processes and how they are supported by Fusion applications
Secondary Skills ( Added Advantage ) • Knowledge of GAAP’s (IFRS, other GAAP’s is a plus).
• Knowledge of OBIEE/ OBIA is a plus
• Knowledge of and experience with agile/scrum way of working;
• You put your own interests second to the concern of the chapter and squad;
• You actively keep up your professional knowledge and have a clear vision on your area of expertise within your chapter;
• Quick absorber of complex information;
• Has a customer focus and is result driven;
• Affinity with IT
Tekishub always strives and maintains to face all challenges and make a mark of its own in today's competitive world to stay ahead of the latest trends and competitive developments while building a responsive and agile IT network with capability to support growth. Technology alone does not offer a competitive advantage, the real advantage depends on how you apply technology—more specifically, on the people who lead, support and optimize your IT initiatives.
Functions : IT
Industries : ITES/BPO, IT/Computers - Software, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: Domestic Recruiter, Sales, Developer
level Hiring For: Junior Level, High Level
TOP MNC Must have done more than 2 end to end implementations. Must be working on Oracle Fusion more than 2 years Only Technical consultant required 2 months notice will not be considered only apply with 1 month notice Call-9953118881/8766285530
Job Descriptions: * Min 3 full life cycle implementation experience in Oracle Fusion HCM Modules-( Core HR, Talent Management, workforce, self-service) * Min 2 full life cycle implementation experience in the Oracle EBS Hr Payroll * Expert l
Job Description : Job Description: Oracle Fusion Middleware Admin Hands on experience of weblogic Experience of SOA is mandatory Must have experience in OBIEE Experience:6 to 11 years Job location:Pune Notice Period: Immediate(Max 20 days) Max Salar
Minimum 5 years Oracle E-Business Suite development experience which includes understanding of the end-to-end Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC). Working experience in supporting R12 EBS Application technically and functionally.
-Should possess good knowledge of Oracle EBS and its functional modules viz. Order Management, Oracle Financials, OPM, Purchasing (any module). -Certification on Oracle development tools will be an added advantage.
Job Description Techwave is a leading global IT services and solutions company revolutionizing digital transformations. We enable clients to maximize their potential and achieve a greater market with a wide array of technology services, including,
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content