With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world&rsquos biggest brands&mdashand we have fun doing it. Now, we&rsquore calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking forInviting applications for the role of BA, SharePoint Developer/Lead!
We are looking for a SharePoint Developer to support the development and enhancements of projects using Microsoft technologies. This position works within an integrated team environment to analyze, design, develop, test, and debug cutting edge web-based solutions for global customers. Each project will involve technical skills ranging from SharePoint deployment and configuration, extending SharePoint APIs, and the development of custom web parts. The candidate should be proficient in developing .NET Web applications.Responsibilities:
- Apply knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint and .NET platforms and programming languages
- Develop and design specifications and unit test plans and troubleshoot client issues
- Participate in writing systems documents, including use case design documents and support user acceptance testing
- Provide innovative use of SharePoint infrastructure for storing data, customizing search and storing documents by integrating external tools into the SharePoint framework
- Design, Build, and Implement SharePoint portals to satisfy the business and data needs of an organization
- Work closely with end-users, the customer and other stakeholders to coordinate plans and activities that affect the assigned projects
- Provide technical leadership to contract and agency management in the development, maintenance and application of developing SharePoint technologies as they apply to agency needs
- Participate with consultants and vendors in assessment of systems and databases subject to SharePoint applications and use
- Perform other related assignments as assigned
- BE/B- Tech, MCA, MSc, MBA
- Analytical, Problem Solving, Excel, Good Communication, able to work individually
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and demonstrate systems and information to influence others
- Technology requirements-
- Collaboration- SharePoint Portal Server / Windows SharePoint Services, Content Management Server
- Databases-SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2010
- Frameworks-Framework 3.0, 3.5 , SharePoint Modern Framework SPFx
- IDE-Visual Studio 2005, 2008, SharePoint Designer
- Web Server-side-ASP.Net, IIS, Web Services
- Power Platform -Power Apps, Microsoft Flow, Power BI
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations
- Good communication and negotiation skills
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.