Position: Devops Lead
Experience: 7-12 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Position Type: Full time
Qualification: Any graduateTechnical Skills:
What You Will Do:
- Azure Devops –CI/CD, Dockers, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Terraform, Packer, ARM, AZ CLI, IaC/Provisioning/Scripting and Cloud infrastructure
- Scripting and tools – Git, Bash, PowerShell, Python, MS Build, Helm, Yarn, NPM
- Database - SQL Server, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, cloud databases
What You Bring With You:
- Lead and improve the DevOps function and CI/CD processes
- When something goes wrong you know how to fix it
- Infrastructure monitoring
- Create technical system documentation
- Provide off-hours infrastructure support as required
- 3+ years of leading role on DevOps
- 5+ years of experience on DevOps, cloud infrastructure (Azure is a plus)
- 3+ years of experience with CI/CD - Azure DevOps (a plus), GoCD, Jenkins or TeamCity
- 3+ years of experience monitoring live sites
- Experience with .NET, .NET Core, SQL, ReactJS, (NextJS is a plus),
- Experience scripting and tools – git, bash, PowerShell, azure-cli, python, MSBuild, helm, yarn, npm
- Experience with SQL Server, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, cloud databases
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, and Microservices
- Experience with Windows, Linux
- Experience and thorough understanding of Agile Software Development
- As a key member of the team, ensure success in designing, building and migrating applications, software, and services on the Azure platform.
- Executing technical feasibility assessments, solution estimations and POC development for moving identified workloads to Azure
- Developing technical and security specifications for the targeted applications/workloads in Azure
- Develop a migration approach to move workloads from On-Premises to Azure or develop new cloud-ready application solutions
- Lead and mentor medium to large d teams in the migration workloads or implementations of application and services to the cloud in large enterprise environments
- Proven experience in solving mission-critical business and technology problems and provide solutions which center on the consumption of the Azure Platform
- Document and share technical best practices
- Own and Participate in architectural discussions and design exercises to create large scale solutions built on Azure and also be part of the development lifecycle.
- Identity workarounds for specific issues and corner scenarios observed during migration.
- Automate solutions for repeatable problems.
- Develop test plan and test cases to demonstrate application/database readiness post-migration.
- Work closely with application teams to ensure business functionality and SLAs are met.
- Good understanding of and experience in working on Microsoft Azure (IAAS/PAAS/SAAS)
- Ability to architect, design and implement cloud-based solution
- Proven track record of migrating on-premise .NET based solutions/applications (ASP.Net, C#, MVC,SQL) to Azure cloud platform.
- Should be able to foresee any risks associated with migration projects and flag the risks
- Experience in building .Net/Java, based enterprise distributed solutions in Windows and Linux.
- Experience in using CI and CD tools. Jenkins/ Azure pipeline and Terraform. Experience in using other tooling such as Ansible, CloudFormation, etc.
- Good understanding of HA/DR Setups in Cloud
- Experience and working knowledge of Virtualization, Networking, Data Center, and Security
- Deep hands-on experience in the design, development and deployment of business software at scale.
- Strong hands-on experience in integrating multiple databases like SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Azure SQL etc. Familiarity with DB designing / Migration desirable.
- Experience / knowledge of other cloud offering (e.g. AWS, GCP) will be added advantage
- Experience in Kubernetes, Docker, and other cloud deployment, container technologies
- Experience with monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana, Datadog, etc
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Successful experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal.
- Strategic thinker with strong influencing skills and the ability to build consensus.
- Strong action orientation; ability to make things happen.
You should be speaking to us if;
- Facilitates team and stakeholder meetings effectively
- Holds regular status meetings / scrum meeting
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Astute cross-cultural awareness and experience in working with international teams (especially US)
- You are looking for a career that challenges you to bring your knowledge and expertise to bear for designing implementing and running a world class IT organization
- You like a job that brings a great deal of autonomy and decision-making latitude
- You like working in an environment that is young, innovative and well established
- You like to work in an organization that takes decisions quickly, is non-hierarchical and where you can make an impact
Note :Preferred Bangalore candidates OR willing to relocate to Bangalore.
Preferred Immediate joinee/15 days notice. Please excuse 30/60/90 days’ notice candidates
If You are looking for a career that challenges you to bring your knowledge and expertise to bear for designing implementing and running a world class IT organization,