• Translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment
• Transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation
• Collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems
• Creative problem solving skills and superb communication Skill
• Attitude to achieve the goals with complete ownership and hard work
• Min 3 years of AWS cloud management experience.
• Experienced and hands-on with AWS components like Cloud Formation, Elastic Search, Dynamo Db, S3, Kibana, Cloudwatch, Athena, Aurora, FSX, EFS, EC2, AWS Batch, Lambda, VPC & IAM
• Experienced with Linux servers
• Should have experience using DevOps tools during Migration / Modernization.
• Should have experience setting up CI/CD Pipelines
• Should have worked on at least 2 engagements with client applications to AWS Cloud
• AWS certification will be a PLUS
• Candidate should be willing to learn other cloud offerings like GCP, Snowflake.
A day in this role:
• Co-ordinating with the team on individual responsibilities and road-blocks
• Perform design, development and testing on individual tasks
• Managing initiatives on AWS cloud infrastructure
• Demonstration of completed work
• Transparently share the challenges
Arocom is a consulting and solution engineering company in niche skills like Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Cloud Infrastructure Management. Our clients include companies within drug discovery, therapeutic medicine, heavy machinery and startups. Our consultants are best in their skills and offer leadership to our clients in achieving their goals. All our consultants are hands-on with the latest technology.
If you have the Rockstar skills in the aforementioned requirements, admire the challenge of designing and developing complex solutions and are thrilled to work with latest technology, we would like to have discussion with you to proceed further.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content