Technical leader for development of multiple build projects to improve, enhance or add new functionality
to one of Synchrony Data warehouse application. as well as all run support activities. Provide technical
oversight, process architecture, design expertise and guidance, interdepartmental coordination and
vendor direction for Synchrony Data warehouse application transformation efforts. This individual will
work with development teams utilizing modern software development methodologies and tools to
provide best solution for Synchrony.
• Responsible for all components related to ETL (Extract/Transform/Load) build project
• Oversee Vendor work on build projects; review designs to ensure project requirements are met
• Review and certify IT estimates, requirements, design, coding and testing deliverables.
• Oversee project validation (QA) and production promotion.
• Provide senior level expertise in technical disciplines used.
• Ensure compliance with Data Governance, architecture, technology and security standards set by
• Govern design strategy, production promotion processes, software change control specifically
related to Ab Initio as well as DW technology.
• Drive effort to find ways to increase efficiency minimize operating expense and improve
performance of all data warehouses gather, store and deliver functions.
• Interface regularly with the SYF Data Warehouse application.
• Proactive communication with regard to deliverable status, issues, barriers, or challenges.
• Ensure preparation and maintenance of appropriate technical documentation including but not
limited to program design document, process flows and test plan.
• Participate in addressing IR's/RCA's with Service Delivery team and provide direction in problem
• Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science or MCA with 8 years of experience in Information
Technology with atleast 4 years of experience in data management.
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience with ETL tools such as Abinitio or Informatica.
• Expertise and/or proficiency in the following: Unix Scripting, SQL, Software Version Control and
• Experience in Data Architecture and Data Modelling.
• Experience in Data Management within the financial services industry
• Competent with data transmission protocols.
• Competent with data encryption methodologies.
• Competent with Agile methodologies.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to influence clients, team members, management and
• Superior oral and written communication, analytic and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently and within a team setting.
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment and manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
• Strong working knowledge of Bank Card, PLCC and Consumer Lending Program Applications
• Expertise with Informix and/or Oracle databases.
WINX CONSULTING SERVICES is an emerging HR Consultancy firm, headquartered in Hyderabad. We provide the best guidance in the market for all your HR needs. We are more than happy and excited to render our services for the growth of your organization.
We are End-to End HR-Solutions Company, focused on enhancing the performance of your employees and organization. We have expertise in providing top-notch Staffing Solutions to clients looking for trained & competent employees to handle various roles.
Functions : Customer Service/Call Centre/BPO, Sales/Business Development
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: Bpo, Call Center, Voice Process, Inbound, Domestic BPO, Fresher, International call center
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
winx consulting services hiring for top mnc's
1.Responsible for managing existing HNI Current account base of the branch with a book size of 30 crs. Cross sell assets (Predominantly commercial assets ) and retail assets. 2.Generate Trade and FX revenue through deepening and new base.
The candidate should build a good relationship with the existing banking customers, and they are responsible for cross selling and up selling all three bank products, should be able to acquire new clients also.
To handle customer service requirements like account opening, DMAT account opening, grievances, liability product selling, and liability on product features, Cheque book insurance.
About CRISIL. CRISIL is a global analytical company providing ratings, research, and risk and policy advisory services. We are India's leading ratings agency. We are also the foremost provider of high-end research to the world's largest banks.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content