AVP - Site Reliability Engineer JD India (L10)
Billions of transactions—and you’ll touch all of them if you join our IT team as an Assistant Vice President, Site Reliability Engineer. Imagine the sheer scale of what we impact every second of every day. Now imagine what you can do with that influence—this is where you can shape the future of digital payments.
As an Assistant Vice President, Site Reliability Engineer, you will be a main architect and leader of our java full-stack development process. You will participate in hack-a-thons, partner with universities on innovation events, work with our Innovation Stations —you’ll bring us ideas about how to do things differently. You’ll be defining what Software Engineering means here—and how it can affect the entire industry.
It’s the ideal time to come aboard—we’re focused on the future, continuing to evolve as a company and help define the financial technology industry. With so much opportunity available, this is where you can make your mark.
You’re the one we’re looking for if you:
Are passionate about creating cutting-edge UIs and APIs that can empower a Fortune 200 company
• Have common sense—can you think through your designs to make sure they’re the best Are a coder who’s also a problem solver, capable of creating elegant, testable code that’s robust and scalable
• Are ready to be disruptive and interesting in the commerce space
• Can work with product, marketing and project management as one agile team
• Are ready to own your own career and destiny
• Value results
• Have tech chops: Java Spring development background is ideal
• Lead a cross-shore development team to build and support several web solutions and platforms
• Architect and design complex and distributed applications
• Assist with strategic and tactical planning of technology
• Ensure high standards of quality, availability, scalability, performance and security of internally developed applications
• Mentor and influence up and down the chain of command
• Participate in Agile sprints with cross-functional teams involving multiple technologies, personnel and processes
• Identify new opportunities to drive technology innovation, system improvements and simplifications
• Analyse production defects, troubleshoot systems, identify root cause and implement fixes
• Work closely with an experienced staff comprising both Synchrony resources and 3rd party contractors
• Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
• Communicate the status of technical stacks and initiatives to stakeholders and leadership
WINX CONSULTING SERVICES is an emerging HR Consultancy firm, headquartered in Hyderabad. We provide the best guidance in the market for all your HR needs. We are more than happy and excited to render our services for the growth of your organization.
We are End-to End HR-Solutions Company, focused on enhancing the performance of your employees and organization. We have expertise in providing top-notch Staffing Solutions to clients looking for trained & competent employees to handle various roles.
Functions : Customer Service/Call Centre/BPO, Sales/Business Development
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: Bpo, Call Center, Voice Process, Inbound, Domestic BPO, Fresher, International call center
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
winx consulting services hiring for top mnc's
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content