AVP Data Architect
The data architect will serve as a vital bridge from the business applications to technology
architecture (TOGAF Architecture Development Method). The data architect will develop
database solutions to ensure company information is stored effectively and securely. The
data architect will work closely with IT and functional teams to recommend database
structures based on the data storage and retrieval needs within each data domains. The
Data Architect will need to develop intimate knowledge of SYF key data domains
(originations, loan activity, collection, etc.) and Maintain a holistic view across SYF functions
to eliminate redundancies in data and data processing.
• Data Architecture –Define proper representation of data assets in the data lake by
promoting reusability, scalability and conformity to existing structures.
• Data Modeling - Define and maintain logical and physical data model structure for new
projects AND integrate with existing models in the enterprise repository for all incoming
data feeds in Synchrony’s data lake.
• Keep integrity in data across Synchrony functions for a consistent view
• Assist in IT audits and other governance and compliance activities with documentation
and governance on various processes for development and implementation on the data
• Establish mechanism to validate source data populated into integrated data repositories
• Work as one team with peer architects, modelers, and data engineers
• Work in collaboration with Provisioning / Integration architect, System Architect and
Reporting architects to strategize and execute on target data architecture, standardize
and manage key dimensions
• Map to information entities that can define how information should flow and be
consumed by various business functions and IT customers
• Ensure all data is properly catalogued, and resolve issues around outdated data
• Provide insight into the changing database storage and utilization requirements for the
company and offer suggestions for solutions. Measure against current and upcoming
• Develop database design and architecture documentation for the management and
• Help maintain the integrity and security of the company database
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or related field required (Master’s degree
• Overall 8+ years of experience with 5+ years’ experience on Hadoop big data platforms
• Data analysis andprofiling
• Data modeling – logical and physical
• Hands-on experience in Hive, HiveQL, Spark, HBase, Cassandra, Mongo DB.
• Hands-on experience in creating and maintaining data models in ER Studio and
• Strong familiarity with HDFS, Kafka and other Data Lake technologies and techniques.
• Strong familiarity with data governance, data lineage, data processes, DML, and data
architecture control execution
• Strong experience with business analysis - Requirements analysis and conversion to data
• Must be able to develop creative solutions to problems.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• AWS/GCP/Azure experiences and/or certification is a plus
• Credit card/payment experience
• Background in Financial Services
• Some familiarity with TOGAF / leading data architecture framework
• Demonstrated experience building strong relationships with colleagues and partners
WINX CONSULTING SERVICES is an emerging HR Consultancy firm, headquartered in Hyderabad. We provide the best guidance in the market for all your HR needs. We are more than happy and excited to render our services for the growth of your organization.
We are End-to End HR-Solutions Company, focused on enhancing the performance of your employees and organization. We have expertise in providing top-notch Staffing Solutions to clients looking for trained & competent employees to handle various roles.
Functions : Customer Service/Call Centre/BPO, Sales/Business Development
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: Bpo, Call Center, Voice Process, Inbound, Domestic BPO, Fresher, International call center
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
winx consulting services hiring for top mnc's
We have urgent opening for Navi Mumbai Company - Tata Aia Life Insurance Designation -CAM Salary - Upto 3.50L + incentive + allowances
We have urgent opening west region. Company - Tata Aia Life Insurance/ PNB met Life Insurance Designation - RM/ CAM/ SRM Salary - Upto 3.50L + incentive + allowances
Hurry up ! Huge req for US Mortgage International process Required candidates with exp in US Retention mortgage. Need underwriters ,Pre underwriters,Title search ,post closing Us shifts Sal up to 5.5 lpa Call@ 9740829100
Expertise in manual testing Should have prior expertise in writing complex test cases and test scenarios Sound knowledge of SQL Experience in HC or BFSI domain preferred, but not mandatory
Senior Angular Developer (Front End Developer) - Mumbai (To work from Home till Lockdown is continued, thereafter to resume in Office at Powai, Mumbai.
The job profile demands pricing new deals/re-pricing existing deals, providing concessions and promotional niche strategies to compete against our competitors and help retain client business with ADP. The role provides the associate a platform to art
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content