GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• 5-7 years of experience in software testing. Well versed in all kind of testing concept and hands-on doing functional and regression testing of back end application.
• Strong SQL & Unix, Shell Scripting skills. Should be able go through application logs and analyze to find out issue.
• Knowledge of Core Java and prior experience in Investment Banking is preferred.
• Takes responsibility for end-to-end delivery. Provides quick response stakeholders and resolve the issues within committed SLA.
• Communication and Reporting: Provide regular updates to key stakeholders and all levels. Participate in publishing Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Reports.
• Should be open to stretch beyond normal working hours and flexible to work in shifts in case situation arises.
Bachelor or equivalent degree in engineering.
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: All Infra Structure Skills
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Fresher Software Test Engineer, Software Tester, Software Testing
Create and maintain test cases for each release Identify risks and provide mitigation plan; escalate issues in a timely manner to manager/developer Knowledge of QA processes, methodologies, and industry best practices.
Employment type Permanent Industry of the Employer IT - Software Department / Functional Area of the Job Quality (QA-QC), Testing