Are you looking for something challenging, exciting and rewarding Do you want to make a difference and become a key contributor from day 1
At LRN, we’re expanding our team and we want to hear from you if you’re interested in building world-class products for some of the biggest companies in the world, including: Allstate, Dow, eBay, Johnson & Johnson, Kraft, Pfizer and Viacom.
We’re looking for experienced Automation Tester (Selenium) to work on a wide range of projects from mobile development to gamification to mobile apps.
The successful applicant will have 5-6 years of Application Testing experience on custom developed applications out of which, minimum 2+ year hands on experience on Automation testing. The candidate will be an individual contributor solely responsible for the design, setup, documentation and execution of test procedures and a demonstrated application of test methodologies including compilation of Test Plans, reporting of test results, and diagnosis of defects to root cause in an Agile Development environment.
Qualification & Experience:
• Bachelors Degree with 5-6 years of experience in Software organization on testing (out of which at least 2+ years in Automation testing)
• Good knowledge of SDLC and STLC process.
• Experience in Selenium automation tool is mandatory.
• Strong functional and automated testing, test strategy and planning, writing detailed test cases based on user scenarios and deep technical knowledge.
• Working knowledge of SQL, relational database systems and methodologies.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• A demonstrated ability to work in high-pressure, high-volume work environments.
• Expert experience or knowledge required in the following; QA process, documentation (QA Checklist, Test Cases & Test Plan), and testing.
• Able to estimate task durations and meet commitments in an Agile software development environment.
• Understanding internet, application data flow and web server processes.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• A demonstrated ability to work independently, yet interact with others to achieve project and company objectives.
• Excellent knowledge in automated test tool Selenium , Protractor , and Postman
• Working knowledge of at least one programming language; preferably Java, Perl or Python, html5.
• Knowledge in Learning Management System and e-Learning domain with content development would be an added value.
Essential Technical Skills
• Thorough Knowledge on Testing activities such as Test Planning, Test Execution, Testing processes, Testing tools, Testing Methodologies(Functional, Regression, System, Integration, Content Testing, etc), able to articulate the test strategy and review it with DEV and PM to get their feedback and approval. Prepares test estimates and project schedules.
• Test software and system changes scheduled to be delivered to LRN customers.
• Participates and provides critical feedback during requirements, functional and technical specification walkthroughs.
• Responsible for driving long-term group quality strategy to complement the overall business and IT strategies. Communicates strategies, methodology and tools to work group members, project teams, program management, and Partner groups.
• End to end ownership and accountability on Functionality, Integration, System, Regression, and Performance Testing for the application assigned.
• Drives the implementation of continuous improvement activities including new tools and automation. Monitors progress towards business goals/service level agreements and adjusts assignments as necessary. Responsible for ensuring each reported problem/question is resolved by the group in a timely manner and tracked according to process standards.
• Records and tracks defects uncovered during the execution of tests accurately and in timely manner, debugging to find root cause, validation of the resolved ones and closing it.
• Demonstrating good collaboration with project team to ensure the business goals are met.
• Proactively escalates issues, problems, status to the Leads and alerts/communicates with team on items of impact.
Key role interactions
• Will be expected to work with colleagues in Mumbai, New York and Los Angeles
Since 1994, LRN has helped 15 million people in 700 companies worldwide simultaneously navigate complex legal and regulatory environments and foster ethical cultures.
LRN's combination of practical tools, education and strategic advice helps companies translate their values into concrete corporate practices and leadership behaviors that create sustainable competitive advantage. In partnership with LRN, companies need not choose between living principles and maximizing profits, or between enhancing reputation and growing revenue: both are a product of principled performance.
LRN is the trusted partner to leading businesses worldwide, including Allstate, Dow, eBay, Johnson & Johnson, Kraft, Pfizer and Viacom. LRN operates in more than 120 countries, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, London and Mumbai.
Our colleagues’ responsibilities depend on their passion, skills, experience, and willingness to learn and innovate. We have many lawyers, MBAs, experienced business people, and technology experts as well as philosophers and poets who thrive at LRN. The best candidates are those who seek to be "all in" at a small company with big ambitions to change the world for the better—but who also want to be part of a disciplined business that cares about being principled, profitable and sustainable for the long haul.
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT - Technology Based
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content