Main accountabilities – you will:
• B e responsible for automation systems design, specification, programming, and testing.
• Be r esponsible for translating customer needs and business requirements into detailed technical solutions and
proposals supporting the integration and deployment of such solutions in production.
• Develop in - house automation; keep abreast of latest developments in automation technology and introduce
them to wide operations to achieve cost savings and improve productivity .
• Diagnose and repair bugs within production code .
• Create simple SQL queries for validation of databases (case specific) .
• Be r espons ible for creating high level/low level design specifications and other documents .
• Coordinate requirements gathering and sign - offs, verifying with user representatives and stakeholders that use
cases accurately portray business needs .
• Contribute to project plan and participate in all project phases
Technical /Soft Skills – you have:
• University degree and/or Masters with a major in Telecom or IT.
• Ideally, at least 2 years of experience as an Automation Solution Architect / Automation Developer .
• I deally 2 years of software development (PHP / Java or similar) ; k nowledge of Groovy and webservices is a
• Experience in improving and maintaining automation, robotics, networks, and processing systems .
• Experience with scripting languages: Shell/Bash, Perl, Pyt hon .
• Troubleshooting skills.
• Technical knowledge in Oracle/ SQL Server/ MySQL .
• Knowledge of XML/ XSL/ XSLT .
• Technical knowledge of TCP/IP protocols and Telecom environment .
• Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately to different stakeholders and to different
• Ability to perform effective planning, adapt to a rapidly changing environment and manage multiple task
• Good written and spoken English .
· Thorough with Taleo Connect Client and TEE · Understanding requirements and being able to deliver accordingly. · Sound knowledge on Taleo net change scripts · Sound knowledge on XSL transformation and API integrat
Required Skills • APO CIF :- - Configure CIF and develop IMs to transfer master/transaction data- Product, Locations, PPMs, Stocks, Sales Orders, Planned orders ,PurRqs/order and other documents for DP/SNP from SAP ECC and retrans
Must be a good team player. Should have the ability to meet routine production deadlines. Must be willing to learn more and should be focused. Experience in Alt-text writing added advantage.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content