About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Looking for a Technical expert on ATM & Switch technology
- Knowledge of ATM/POS switching and ISO8583 messaging standard
- Knowledge of Visa/Master card Certification cycle and In-Country Switch integration
- Production support of ATM Sparrow switch, and external central bank Switch and Interfaces
- Perform in depth technical BAU application support in Security Monitoring which includes pushing of OS patches, Switch patches and other ATM terminal related support
- Experience in Testing Process and hands on Testing Experience in Restful Web services + JSON based integration added Advantage.
- Strong design and programming knowledge using either C/C++ on Unix/Linux environment, Unix Shell Scripting
- Manage incidents, problems, changes, of varying complexity adhering ITIL standards.
- Put forward ideas to improve automation and/or efficiency, and own through to implementation.
- Participate in the bank wide DR tests and bi yearly DR failovers.
- Work closely with UNIX/Database/Network/ Infrastructure teams on stability improvement programs or general improvements to the environments.
- Manage open risks and audit points through to closure.
- Perform risk reviews of the environment and raise new risks where/when applicable.
- Manage escalations to development and the business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization
- Track incidents and provide regular updates to users on status and progress.
- Manage/coordinate recurring issues and ensure long-term resolution.
- Managing team members, cross training and skillsets improvement program is added plus.
- Experience in banking or financial services industry is an advantage
- Bachelor/Master Degree with 12+ years&rsquo experience within a retail domain
- At least 12 years experience of working with any of ATM Switches and interfaces.
- Methodology Skills &ndash Agile, DevOps added Plus.
- Strong team player and stake holder management with good communication skills.
- Strong ATM experience, Terminal experience is very much required as this role requires support of terminals and patching as well.
- Experience to Cyber Security threats and Vulnerability fixes are huge plus.
- Technically sound in any of the scripting language Java, C++, Python, Shell Scripting.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbally.
Self starter/motivator and ambitious.
- Senior stakeholder engagement and management experience
- Good presentation and communication skill
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.