Subject/Job Id :
- Must be adept in handling all types of social media including Instagram, Face book, Twitter, Linkdin, Zomato, Google business etc.
- Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion etc.
- Conceptualize, design and execute online marketing initiatives to extend awareness of golf
- Engage in business development activites to identify new/ prospective clients
- Assist in planning and execution of events, training clinics and other activites
- Engage with existing/potential clients, sponsors and other key alliances
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication or any Business track course with a minimum 1-2 years of professional experience
- Eye for creative design, Strong verbal and written communication skills, Proficiency in Excel and Graphic Design tools.
Asst.Manager Digital Marketing - Golf Training - (Job Id:3504)How to Apply
Email your resume with Subject Line: Asst.Manager Digital Marketing - Golf Training - (Job Id:3504)
to : jobs at thesearchhouse dot com
, Then you call on Neeraja /9999914723