You will assist the GDM-HR in all the HR activities at the corporate office having Branch offices pan India. . You will function as a generalist and hence will be responsible for Recruitment( a key activity),Employee Engagements, Payroll, Statutory compliance, Organization development, etc. You will engage in the best of HR practices .
Qualification – Any Degree, preferably with MBA / MSW in HR
Experience - 5 to yrs in similar position, MUST be from IT industry
• Good Exposure to the entire Life Cycle of Recruitment
• Strong understanding of HR concepts & practices
• Ability to handle Employee Engagements, Interventions, Training & Development, Performance Management
• Hands on experience in payroll processing
• Exposure to Statutory compliance activities: ESI,PF,Labour Law,CLRA,Shops & Estalishment Act
• Good skills in general admin activities like vendor management, facility management, housekeeping, etc.
• Ability to demonstrate leadership skills and lead from the front.
• Must have excellent spoken & written communication skill in English and Local language
• Excellent skills in MS office suite & internet savvy, Social Media
Contact : Vaidyanathan R – 9840919226