About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role Responsibilities
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Support end-to-end execution of transactions including preparation of detailed financial models, conducting due-diligence, peer comparison, writing credit memos, preparing information memorandums, material for client discussions, internal discussion memos and reviewing documentation
- Presenting and discussing financing proposals to internal approvers (like Credit, Compliance, etc.) and other banks, in case of syndicated transactions
- Liaise with clients, external parties (like legal counsels) and internal stakeholders (including credit, legal, compliance, operations) to complete deal execution
- Assist origination efforts through preparation of client pitches, term sheets, etc. covering various financial and structuring aspects
- Work with EDs/MDs across multi-disciplinary product teams in structuring complex transactions
- Assisting PAM / Financing Risk group in administration of FS loans and review of existing FS portfolio
- Build knowledge and expertise in specific sectors and products (as required per business&rsquo requirements) and the related regulatory and legal aspects
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group&rsquos Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Candidates should have a Masters / MBA / CFA / CA degree from one of the top universities / institutes and should have passed out prior in the year 2017 or before
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.