Masters Of Business Administration
- Understand specific client requirements and analyze them.
- Conduct detailed costing based on time and effort estimation if required.
- Provide inputs for client demos/presentations/collaterals (such as capability deck and case study), communication & pitch.
- Provide support to onsite employees during deal making process.
- Participate in geographic specific event / seminars if required.
- Provide input for creating response to RFPs/RFIs.
- Provide support during proposal development.
- Conduct research on industry specific solutions and new platforms required.
- Participate in seminars /conferences.
- Prepare collaterals, publications, technology papers etc for distribution under guidance from team lead.
- New Solution Development.
- Conduct market research to identify new solution area.
- Create business case for new solution.
- Share business case with Senior Consultant / Team Lead for inputs.
- Detail out new solutions as required map solution developed to client space.
- Provide support for project execution involving new solution if required.
- Followup to closure in order to implement change and escalate to supervisor if required.
- Update knowledge articles in the knowledge management repository.
- Create knowledge articles on the problem workaround solutions.
- Maintain knowledge management database.
- Prepare collaterals, publications, technology papers etc for distribution and submit to supervisor for review.
- Conduct gap analysis to analyze the asis and wouldbe state of the business.
- Provide guidance in creating solutions for the gaps.
- Confirm technical feasibility of solution.
- Design end to end solution for the client and plan for integration.
- Provide work around as needed where standard solution is not required.
- Map solution/ deliverables to service level agreement (SLA) for delivery.
- Understand context of different clients to suitably structure solution implementation.
- Detail out customization requirements/ configuration changes required.
- Obtain approval and validation on solution developed.
- Implementation and Testing.
- Configure the system based on the requirements.
- Carry out testing before handover to the users.
- Test development objects and give feedback to the technical team.
- Conduct pilot for solution developed.
- Review and obtain signoff deliverables.
- Manage deadlines for functional deliverables.
- Create data migration and cutover plan.
- Conduct workshops to get a buy in on recommendations.
- Guide users in uploading data into the system.
- Support analysis of data issues and route for resolution.
- Create test cases based on the knowledge of the domain/product.
- Plan for and conduct system testing based on the scenarios using various testing tools as required.
- Project Support & Functional Change Management.
- Configure/change configuration based on the ticket.
- Carry out testing before handing over to the users, test development objects and give feedback to the technical team.
- Meet project SLAs, give ticket resolution feedback to the customer.
- Support creation of business case for an IT initiative.
- Provide inputs for calculation of the project TCO and KPIs such as ROI.
- Provide input towards determination of project risks and recommendations on product and platform.
- Understand stakeholders pain points, business objectives and organization culture.
- Draft communication plan to be circulated to the various interest groups within the organization and get it reviewed from the supervisor.
- Based on requirement study and gap analysis, analyze process/framework anomalies and deficiencies and make recommendations.
- Redesign processes/framework based on recommendations.
- Keep track of timelines and deliverables with respect to the functional area.
- Communicate with client and project team when necessary.
- Contribute towards driving functional change management in engagements as needed convince/guide the customer to move from an existing solution to a new solution.
- Support organizational change management processes for respective work streams.
- Client Management/Relationship Management.
- Manage client relationships from start to execution.
- Follow through on commitments, achieve timely resolution of issues.
- Conduct initiatives to meet client expectations.
- Approach client proactively to better understand issues and needs.
- Work to expand professional network in the client organization.
- Share business value of services to win engagement.
- Create training courses and supporting artefacts on the training server such as demo, presentation.
- Configure the system for training.
- Assist in selection of representative employee groups for training.
- Plan the training calendar.
- Conduct training with the help of academy.
- Mentor consultants with respect to product and domain skills on projects Coordinate with the project/program manager in understanding how the employee can better contribute to the project, seek feedback and address concerns.
- Organize team initiatives on a periodic basis.
- Provide guidance to new members in the team.
Must Have Skills
- COTS Products(BFS Ast&Wlth)
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Oct 06 2021
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us