Job DescriptionSome careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Associate Project Manager.Principal responsibilities
- Lead the project approach, building stakeholder buy-in around the project plan, commitments and changes.
- Provide management to maintain a focus on how the project aligns to wider programme objectives, where appropriate, and to the change portfolio across HSBC
- Promote and take accountability for project quality identify opportunities to improve delivery
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive the adoption of HSBC project standards and work in alignment with HSBC project methodology at all times.
- Plan and analyse costs, tracking operating and capital spend
- Report progress, issues, dependencies and risks to project or programme leadership and committees as
To be successful in this role you should have proven experience within the Technology sector with knowledge of the following skills:
- Experienced IT project manager with proven experience in delivering technical solutions, ideally including the engagement of third party vendors/suppliers Functional knowledge of large scale Finance processes
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills. Able to operate at senior levels of the Group
- Proven experience in delivering business transformation through technology solutions.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Ideally working knowledge of ERP and data integration technologies.
- Demonstrable ability to work in a collegiate fashion across the matrix
- Ability to demonstrate constructive pragmatism and delivery focus.
- Experience of working with IT teams across IT disciplines, and, ideally, across geographies
- Experience of working within an Agile delivery model
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.'
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.**Issued By HSBC Software Development Centre***