About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It%26#39;s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We%26#39;re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.Responsibilities:Strategy
The primary focus of the role is to deliver analytics projects within the CPBB Analytics. The individual will be responsible for end to end analytics solution development, deployment, performance assessment etc. Also provides thought leadership and acts as a subject matter expert to design and recommend appropriate analytical solution in addressing key issues within the businessBusiness
- Analyse and agree on the Model Design for Analytics projects
- On the agreed methodology develop and deliver the models
- Partner creating implementation plan with Project owner including models benefit
- Support on the deployment of the initiatives including manual scoring or implementation though any system
- Consolidate or Track Model performance for periodic model performance assessment
- Create the technical and review documents for approval
- Client Lifecycle Management ( Acquire, Activation, Cross Sell/Up Sell, Retention %26amp; Win-back)
- Enable scientific %26ldquo;test and learn%26rdquo; for direct to client campaigns
- Leads and trigger development from both segmentation and propensity models
- Pricing analytics and optimization
- Digital analytics including social media data analytics for any new methodologies
- Channel optimization
- Client wallet utilization prediction both off-us and on-us
- Client and product profitability prediction
People and Talent
- Continuously improve the operational efficiency and effectiveness of processes
- Ensure effective management of operational risks within the function and compliance with applicable internal policies, and external laws and regulations
- Champion and act as role model of the group%26rsquo;s values
- Driving an environment of collaboration, both within CPBB Banking and across the wider Group, to ensure issues are raised and blockages are resolved in a timely manner
- Interpret the Group%26rsquo;s financial information, identify key issues based on this information and put in place appropriate controls and measures
- Ensure data security and data sharing in secured way through SharePoint in password protected files
Regulatory %26amp; Business Conduct
- Awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework, in which the Group operates, and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the role
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group%26rsquo;s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the [CPBB] to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank%26rsquo;s Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.]
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Group/Region Analytics teams
- Group / Region/Country Product %26amp; Segment Teams
- Group / Region / Country Channels/distribution
- Group / Region / Country Risk Analytics Teams
- Group / Regional / Country Business Teams
- Support functions including Finance, Technology, Analytics Operatio
- Education - Post Graduate (Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics or Economics)
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in Banking / Financial Services Industry
- Basic business understanding for client, segment, product and channels
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.