Roles and Responsibilities
Role: Associate Manager- Business Development
Experience: 6 - 9 years in IT Sales, Shift: 5-6 PM to 2-3 AM India time
Primary Skill: Cold Calling, Lead Generation, Expertise in US market.
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns, conferences, etc.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients.
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients.
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions.
- Working with the sales team when closing sale.
- Building a strong pipeline for the Field Sales Team.
- Maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information.
Desired Candidate ProfilePerks and Benefits
- Proven inside sales experience min 4+ years
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Impeccable verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all day.
- Good understanding of software, solution and staff augmentation business and sales process.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand database of prospects.
- Align with Marketing, pre-sales and delivery team and run digital/e-campaign for lead generation and market reach.
- Go-getter attitude, if you can sell ice to an Eskimo, this role is for you.
- Open to learning about new technology.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Open to work in night shift.