Job Description :
Responsible for medium-d or large-scale recruiting. Coordinate and carry out recruiting activities assuring the right quality of talent by maintaining a network of relationships with the business units and other stakeholders. Work as an individual contributor with minimal supervision
- Understand job requisition and skills requirements within area of responsibility to optimize searchable skills and refine sourcing channels
- Thorough understanding of search engines deconstructing job descriptions into searchable skills and creating / refining queries to source top candidates
- Manage end to end life cycle of recruiting process from screening scheduling to onboarding.
- Build and create talent pipeline for future roles with both active and passive candidates
- Update and utilize recruiting databases/tools to carry out the job
- Provide analytical and well-documented recruiting reports in a timely manner
- Participate in employer branding activities job fairs employer events
- Maintain current knowledge of trends in recruitment applicable laws ensure overall compliance
- Participate in recruitment projects or initiate new process improvement programs
Measures of Outcomes:
- Quality of candidates sourced & shortlisted
- Source of hire Source quality and Source mix
- SLA Adherence - Fill Rate Time to hire
- Cost Per Hire Offer Acceptance Ratio and Joining Ratio
- Multi-tasking ability based on efficiency in the given assignment
- Proactive implementation and execution of given tasks
- Complete compliance to policies and procedures
- Accurate reporting and data management
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with Hiring Manager & Account teams to understand the business and staffing needs
- Collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders (Business Units Workforce management and skilling teams) to initiate pre-requisites such as approvals and job requisition to begin sourcing
- Be an effective sourcing partner who can engage with front line hiring managers and leaders to understand talent needs and execute hiring plans
- Provide timely and effective end-to-end recruitment service to all businesses whilst engaging key stakeholders throughout the recruitment journey
Adherence to SLAs and processes:
- Ensure process compliance and reporting accuracy in the activities assigned
- Manage full life cycle Recruitment process within defined SLAs
- Manage offers candidate negotiations to ensure requisitions are filled in a timely manner
Sourcing of Candidates:
- Talent mapping through social websites career blogs job portals offline database to socialize the job postings
- Mandatory filling of ‘Intake session’ for the demands assigned prior to starting the search
- Partner across a variety of functions to create relevant compelling personalized and high-touch candidate experiences that align with UST’s values and mission.
- Support in other recruitment activities such as attending job fairs employer branding activities and submitting job postings on career portal social media and networking groups
- Support in the development of employer branding sourcing and social media strategy at colleges/universities. Maintain relationships with regional and local universities to attract talent
- Maintain a strong pipeline/network of candidates
- Collaborate with various vendors/partners to ensure timely delivery and meeting of commitments
- Organize and manage walk-in drives/ recruitment events
Screening of Candidates:
- Timely pre-screening activities to ensure the technical and overall fitment of candidates
- Create and present pre-screening questions to hiring managers for approval
- Manage company approved assessment process to move the candidates through the hiring process
Candidate Communication and Interview Management:
- Manage scheduling of interviews ensuring candidates and interviewers are fully briefed
- Prepare candidates for interview by providing detailed information about the company department job duties and overall expectations
- Organize and document post-interview feedback from interview teams and candidates
- Advises the Hiring Manager on remuneration package within approved budgets and market rates extends offers and negotiate terms with candidates in consultation with C&B and HR team
- Act as Point of Contact for candidate queries
- Execute pre-joining and orientation process by working closely with HR to new/ rehire employees to ensure smooth on-boarding.
Other Operational activities:
- Administer referral process of applicants
- Assists in People Function initiatives like ERP recruitment module implementation
- Actively maintain TA data for statutory and internal audits
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition Lead to drive special projects and initiatives that align with the overall Talent Acquisition strategy.
- Participate in client meetings at the direction of the Talent Acquisition Manager/Executive and/or Client Relationship Director
Reports and Metrics:
- Preparing and sharing daily weekly and monthly recruitment reports
- Track and analyse hiring data against targets/metrics
- Regularly manage pipeline activity maintain data/reporting integrity and proactively share data driven updates with internal stakeholders
- Leverage data and metrics to ensure alignment strong candidate experience and influence a consistent and data-based approach to hiring
- Communication Skills: Able to articulate with good listening and communication skills. Must be able to communicate with potential job candidates
- Interpersonal Skills: Must have the ability to work with various departments on filling open positions and fostering teamwork. They must also be able to effectively deal with potential candidates.
- Decision Making Skills: Must be able to review candidate applications and assess if they meet the qualifications to be considered for the position.
- Discretion: Recruiters should be able to deal with confidential information
- Technical: Should have good understanding of IT technologies & skill adjacencies to effectively source the best candidates.
- Business acumen: Should have a good knowledge of search skills talent supply sources analytical skills and Judgement.
- Growth Mindset: Demonstrates curiosity and ongoing drive to understand & learn techniques in sourcing & fulfilment of demands. Takes ownership of the assigned activity and able to deal with ambiguity & uncertainty.
- Collaboration: Should collaborate across teams and functions to execute the given task
- Empathy: Demonstrates empathy while interacting with stakeholders/teams
- Should have good knowledge with Microsoft Office suite especially Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to quickly learn aspects of organization policies and processes
- Orientation towards achievement of team and organizational goals
- Must have knowledge on the business and functional aspects of the processes
- Good knowledge in one or more Application Tracking Systems and guide TA systems team in implementing new programs and processes
- Experience in recruitment sourcing and/or social media is highly preferred
- Strong understanding of recruiting / sourcing processes and procedures
- Should have good knowledge on different methods of recruitment
- Must have good understanding of local laws and regulations
- Ability to quickly understand hiring plans deploy relevant systems and recruiting tools whilst ensuring adherence to policies and local employment laws.
- Candidate management and candidate experience is a key focus area. Responsible for leading the experience utilizing various communication techniques to keep the candidate interested in present and future opportunities.
- Hands on experience in program managing the complete ATS workflow. Should have working knowledge in ATS Recruiting and Reporting.
- Excellent in Advanced Excel: V look up H lookup Conditional formatting Dashboards etc
- Be up-to-date on current recruiting issues trends and best practices