Preparation and checking of the documents relevant to the Limits approved by credit for customers
. Forwarding the prepared/ checked documents to the stakeholder for onward submission to the customer
. On submission of the customer executed documents , checking to be completed with the internal approval and the mandate submitted .
. The completion of security , charge filing with various Government portal as per the internal and regulatory required to be monitored
. On satisfaction of the internal credit , security conditions certification to be issued for the customer to utlise the limits approved
. Update the documents thus received from the customer to the internal systems including the valuation , insurance etc at the appropriate module of the system.
. The documents thus updated in the internal system to be submitted for safe keeping to the internal team called custody
. Custody team on receiving the Execute Documents will check for relevant details like page numbers , correct document number etc with the lodgement memo submitted
. Maintain a tracker for the received Documents to monitor the completion of the activities within the TAT
. The documents to be approved in the internal system and the memo signed off
. The documents need to be scanned , numbered and uploaded to another internal system so that the virtual image of the documents is available for the Business to view while working of further deals for the same customer
. Arrange the physical document in the safe of the Bank in the docket of each customer
. Confirm the completion of all these activities to the staholders
. Copies of the documents thereafter are taken and couriered to the customer as per the Regulatory requirement
. Relevant registers for the same are updated including the Key Register which is mandated for the operation of Safe
Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values. Set appropriate tone and expectations from their team and work in collaboration with risk and control partners
Ensure the provision of ongoing training and development of people, and ensure that holders of all critical functions are suitably skilled and qualified for their roles ensuring that they have effective supervision in place to mitigate any risks
Employ, engage and retain high quality people, with succession planning for critical roles
Responsibility to review team structure / capacity plans
Set and monitor job descriptions and objectives for direct reports and provide feedback and rewards in line with their performance against those responsibilities and objectivesOur Ideal Candidate
About Standard Chartered
- Experience with 4 to 12 years
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
- In line with our Fair Pay Charter, we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills,global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
- Recruitment assessments - some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website