Assistant Vice President – Liabilities (Commercial Banking)
We have been retained by our client, a well-established, professionally managed, foreign bank to identify an Assistant Vice President -Liabilities (Commercial Banking). The position will be based at Bangalore.
JOB PURPOSE :
The primary purpose of the role is to solicit new relationships and act as an interface between the bank and the client and facilitate the transactions contributing to the liabilities side of the balance sheet.
- Acquire business banking clients with a turnover of 50 to 2000 crores concentrating on the focussed market segment.
- Focus on offering financial solutions for their transaction banking, cash management and trade banking needs to select liabilities segment (e.g. travel/airline).
- Raise liabilities and cross sell wealth management products.
- Actively and consistently seek an opportunity to expand share of wallet of the customer base.
- Build knowledge of all the products being offered to customers.
- Maintain ongoing contact with operations in order to ensure smooth delivery of transactions.
- Implement marketing plans.
- Assist the Relationship Management Group in research and analysis on industries/clients/markets.
- Creating database of companies which are cash rich and can grow the Liability book of the bank.
- Identify and cater potential clients & their banking needs.
- Identifying and understanding the client’s business background and disparity in banking arrangement and providing solution to add value to clients.
- Proper knowledge and understanding of current digital evolution and developments to create a differentiator with clients.
- Market intelligence of Liability heavy segments like Shipping, Ecomm, Logistics, Airlines, etc. to build a target list and strategic approach plan.
- Strong collaboration skills to work with different Coverage teams and other units to maximize on lead transfer and create synergies.
- Co-operate with various divisions like compliance and legal for on boarding the client and then servicing them.
- Monitoring the account / pending compliances and cross sell opportunities.
DESIRED SKILLS :
- Excellent Management skills and good communication skills.
- Deep understanding of commercial market products and other products of bank.
- Problem solving ability.
- Ability to get things done.
- Team player
CANDIDATE PROFILE :
Candidates should be CAs / MBAs from reputed institutes with approximately 4-8 years of relevant experience in a bank.
Interested candidates meeting with the above requirements may please respond with a recent photograph and resume in word format to [HIDDEN TEXT]