With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world&rsquos biggest brands&mdashand we have fun doing it. Now, we&rsquore calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking forInviting applications for the role of Assistant Vice President - Lean Digital Transformation!
In this role, you would be responsible for the effective delivery of planned Digital projects, RPA bots, and Six Sigma projects working with cross-functional global leads including the RPA delivery team, and client leadership successfully.
LDT lead in Genpact is responsible for directing and executing LDT roadmap that solves the business problems/opportunities of the key customer(s) in the F&A domain through the usage of methodologies like Lean, Six Sigma, Business process re-engineering, and by combining technology solutions like Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, etc.Responsibilities
- Build and implement a factory model to industrialize the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) across all LOBs to deliver the agreed scope and realize the required business benefits using an Agile RDLC model.
- Design and program manage RPA project plan and its adherence. Deploy RPA bots to improve transaction efficiencies across the account to improve operational effectiveness and adhere to controllership.
- Deploy QPA and LSS projects for mitigating process issues and improving Operational efficiencies identified across towers.
- Conduct full lifecycle of deploying bots through project management from analysis to design, development, and handing over to support through effective coordination between various functions involved in the entire lifecycle.
- Work closely with the RPA Technical team and Operations teams to ensure technical solutions are designed to deploy the bots as a team.
- Contribute to the creation of roadmap with account global operating lead for driving RPA transformation and process improvement and conduct periodic reviews with internal and external stakeholders calling out risks and issues on time.
- Support Operations to meet the business objective by application of robotics and analytics capabilities
- Responsible for directing VSM and Process Mapping activities for identifying and developing automation ideas.
- As an MBB, Conduct Workshops for identifying Automation opportunities and creating VSM to extract the information required to make QPA, RPA Automaton roadmap.
- Coordinate with Digital and Transformation leaders to integrate automation opportunities for effective results.
- Educate and make Genpact internal and Client stakeholders aware of the RPA deployment methodology for increased participation and collaboration where required.
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Robotics platform knowledge and Experience in driving RPA implementation Experience in one or more of the market-leading RPA platforms is a must from Automation Anywhere, Blue prism, Uipath, or MS- Power Automate
- Must have experience in deploying RPA bots Create Road Map for RPA deployment
- Experience as LDT resource leading large business Client:
- Accountable for deploying RPA, QPA, and CI projects to meet contractual FTE targets.
- Responsible for contributing to improvements in client environment with a focus on Process Standardization and Continuous Improvement projects
- Understanding of Six Sigma, Lean, and Continuous Improvement concepts
- Project Management skills -Strong Influencing skills and clarity of thought on effective project management are required
- People Leadership: Ability to coach & mentor people. Ability to effectively influence & motivate others and Ability to work in diverse teams and with multiple stakeholders
- Delivers oral and written communications that have clarity and impact
- Creates a team environment of accountability and commitment for reaching project goals
- Must be able to work in dynamic and tight deadlines to meet the project schedule
- Experienced Process improvement and Automation expert with domain exposure in F&A, Baking, and IT domains
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- LSS- GB / BB certification
- PMP, CSM certifications
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit . Follow us on , , , and .