With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world%26rsquo;s biggest brands%26mdash;and we have fun doing it. Now, we%26rsquo;re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for
Inviting applications for the role of Assistant Vice President - Internal Communication!
In this role, the Internal Communications team member will handle our verticals communication portfolio to carry out internal communication plans and drive employee engagement.Responsibilities
- Handle and execute communication campaigns with verticals to drive awareness around key programs and initiatives
- Drive end - to - end communication campaigns
- Coordinate with business units to gather information and craft articles, messages, or newsletters
- Ensure that news, achievements, employee experience initiatives, values-based behavior, and information on the business are collected and promoted on all internal platforms in suitable formats
- Maintain a leadership townhall calendar and manage their townhalls
- Storyboard or translate communication plans to the creative team of art directors and designers
- Should have a creative eye and a keen interest in design, visualization, creation of attractive newsletters
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Experience in a communications team, especially internal communication, for a large business or organization.
- Proven experience in advisor relations or similar relationship management role
- Background in understanding deal flow, metrics, and management skills
- Formidable leadership, outstanding written and oral communications skills, coordination, problem-solving, and negotiation skills
- Capable of working across complex organizations and environments prone to regular change
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively between different disciplines and have a high level of executive presence
- Business understanding: Ability to understand Genpact%26rsquo;s core business
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills as well as the ability to source stories from employees
- Excellent speaking skills and moderate virtual town halls and dialogues
- Ability to navigate, interact with and manage a variety of stakeholders and leadership
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Experience of writing for a variety of different audiences is also desired. General journalistic or marketing experience is beneficial. Prior management of complex projects (e.g. rebadging, M%26amp;A) is also looked upon favorably.
- Fast paced, with capability to self-manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Creative storyteller and speaker coach
- Professional writing and editing skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to use creative thinking to identify and solve problems
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit . Follow us on , , , and .