With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world&rsquos biggest brands&mdashand we have fun doing it. Now, we&rsquore calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.Inviting applications for the role of Assistant Vice President - Inside Sales Lead
We are looking at someone who has had significant experiences in the set-up and running of an agile, capable and high performing Inside Sales team in the B2B space. This position is for leading the Inside Sales organization.Responsibilities
- Experience in managing inside sales teams ranging from 5-10 callers
- Proven expertise in achieving team targets on meetings, new pipeline infusion, bookings and new logos
- Ability to train on Inside Sales skills, act as a coach and motivate teams to drive up performance
- Process and operational rigour in running inside sales operations
- Ability to engage with senior stakeholders (both with clients and internally)
- Multi-channel campaign execution/ customer sales support though emails/ calls including channels like, Phone, Email, LinkedIn InMail, & other nurture channels
- Prepare calling briefs/ guides for calling outreach by referring battle cards, offering decks, FAQs
- Ability to converse and articulate value prop (oral and written) on offerings, ability to handle objections, counter queries and fair understanding of how offerings can help meet client&rsquos business objectives
- Qualify meetings set up by probing right questions and gathering relevant information from prospects through varied marketing tactics, give effective Genpact and offering introductions
- Exposure to digital automation andtechnologies like T&E auditing platform, TPRM Platform will be a plus
- Exposure to reporting cadence & governance across levels of senior stakeholders
- Awareness of current and emerging regulations related to ABAC, Third party due diligence, Sanctions, FCPA, UK Anti bribery and outreach.
- Adherence to upcoming rules and regulations like GDPR rules and other related regulations across global markets
- Experience in Third-Party Risk Management, ABAC, across various industry verticals such as BFSI, Life Sciences, CPG, and Industrial Manufacturing.
- Knowledge of trending industry best practices to gain an edge ABAC products.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Own vertical inside sales targets on behalf of individual team members
- Drive qualified meetings for account owners in sales as per annual targets
- Ensure meetings progress through the funnel to become inflows, by driving rigor in qualification
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit .Follow us on , , , and .