With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey! Are you the one we are looking for
Inviting applications for the role of Assistant Vice President, Content Moderation
Leading operations and spearheading processes for excelling business targets for Social Media Content Review Business Unit.
You will be encouraged to be passionate about setting yearly standards for the spend using analytics and technology. Responsibilities
- Work with key client partners for driving Trust & Safety Strategy, focus on increasing client footprint and reducing risks in the Content Moderation space
- Build a deep understanding of the client's global footprint, their specific goals, the nuances of their largest markets, and POCs and decision makers in each market
- Architecting the systems end to end from pre-sales/envisioning stage, implementation and transition to support through the complete solution development life-cycle. Development of proof of concepts to validate and demonstrate the solution to end customers. Highlight the business use case, solution approach and the efficiency through a series of work outs or client presentation
- Prioritize operational tasks within the team (in terms of technical accounting support to be provided)
- Provide insights on client's business and financial performance and drive business strategies within operating teams to add value to the client
- Accountable for driving operational standard methodologies and standardization across sites
- Accountable for reduction of cost and efficiency improvement initiative
- Track progress against goals and ultimately successfully deliver against them. Responsible for continuously ensuring that the team is on track to hitting goals and solving areas where we're at risk
- Establish formal routines for delivery account reviews with Client Account Leaders, BPO Service Delivery Leads, and Commercial Director
- Partner with sales to understand opportunities and ongoing conversations with the client to build cohesion across the company as well as identifying growth opportunities
- Responsible for delivering on objectives for global Content Operations and ensuring planning for optimizing service delivery while maintaining quality standards
- Communicates and coordinates with internal business units on policy, process, or system needs
- Constant eye on service levels and making recommendations to change strategy when required
- Coordinating with Vendor Management Organization on follow-up and joined-up approach with Partners
- Assess and devise actions to improve procedures & interactions based on staff & customer feedback
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Extensive experience in leading large & diverse Trust & Safety / Content Moderation teams of remotely located professionals for a Global client
- Experience with Operations & People Management in Business Process Outsourcing
- Confirmed knowledge with client relationship and critical issue management
- Experience in Operations Account Management including Financial management, QA and Risk Management
- Perseverance, understanding and resilience when leading sophisticated situations and complicated priorities
- Formal college education preferred or equivalent combination of education and directly related experience
- Excellent Analytical & Communication skills
- Self-motivated and execution oriented
- Ability to work on Multi Tasks and should be flexible
- Project management experience.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Experience with end to end BPO Operations and industry's standard methodologies
- Experience in financial management handling fiscal responsibilities of projects, budgeting, prioritization costing etc.
- Experience in Process Improvement Methodologies [Lean, Six Sigma and/or Processes Re-engineering, others] - Application & Execution.
- Demonstrated ability to perform multiple tasks while meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication and client leadership skills, presentation abilities and partner management
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.