With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey! Are you the one we are looking forInvitingapplicationsfortheroleofAssistant Vice President,CommercialContractManager(CCM)!
In this role, you will be responsible to ensure a mutually beneficial and sustainable commercial relationship between Genpact and its clients.
You will operate as a specialist in the commercial management of business transformation and business process services contracts with our client base, focussed in one of our four industry verticals.
Work with colleagues in finance, operations, relationship management, transition, legal, quality, compliance and other related teams. Your will report jointly into the relevant vertical Chief Operating Officer and the global Commercial function. Responsibilities
The CCM is accountable for the integrity throughout the life-cycle of commercial relationship of Genpact with clients, starting with the handover from pre-sales and legal during transition, and continuing through the service delivery, change request management and renewals stages of the relationship.
Of particular importance will be ensuring that contract obligations and risks are handled and mitigated optimally and proactively. You need to work with Genpact operating leaders and relationship managers to identify and deliver revenue assurance opportunities across our portfolio of client contracts in your assigned vertical.
CCM will also serve as a commercial advisor to the operating teams, provide: direct assistance, mentorship and infrastructure to enable the efficient and effective management of change requests and renewals across the client portfolio.
As a leading member, you would be encouraged to contribute to the development of reusable assets and tools enabling the consistency and efficiency of the commercial team across the Genpact verticals.
The CCMs performance will be measured against critical metrics including revenue assurance, customer experience, contract compliance, internal efficiency and internal client happiness. SkillsandExperience
Looking for a candidate who can display high level performance and competence in a CCM or equivalent role whilst serving with a leading global provider or customer of outsourcing, transformation and digital services. We are interested in candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- Experience of negotiating, handling business process and led services contracts and schedules, either on the buy-side or sell-side. In particular managing and mitigating contract risks and obligations, requests and revenue assurance.
- Good ability to review service contracts and change requests to identify risks, obligations and opportunities.
- Knowledge of related Genpact service domains e.g. finance and accounting, sourcing and procurement, supply chain, order management and IT services.
- Understanding of relevant Genpact services types of work e.g. consulting, outsourcing, analytics and digital.
- Financially knowledgeable: have good understanding of management accounting, in particular pricing models, profit and loss, balance sheet and cashflow.
Candidates must also demonstrate high level of performance and capability in the following general business skills:
- Articulative and effective communicator. Highly proficient in written and oral business communication to senior colleagues and clients.
- Ability to establish credible relationships and influence clients and colleagues within a matrix organizational environment
- Good planning and organizational skills. Able to lead multiple priorities and demands.
- Fine attention to detail, well-organized and flexible
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
- Experience of using leading contract lifecycle management tools e.g. iCertis, Apttus desirable.
- Graduate degree from credible university, with degree in law/ accounting/ economics/ commerce or other related commercial subject areas
- Must have relevant postgraduate business experience
- Proven record of performance, delivery and innovation in dynamic international working environments
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Postgraduate or professional qualification in Law/ Accounting or related commercial fields
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.