With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who think design, dream digital & solve with data & analytics see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for
Inviting applications for the role of AVP, Business Development Executive- Business Technology Services (BTS)
This role ensures Genpact experiences growth in priority and hunting new logos. You will be managing relationships with existing and target new executives in existing and new accounts clients. Responsibilities
- Consistently generating $10M - $15M in annual contract value by positioning Genpact's Tech transformation capabilities - Application Modernization / Application Development / Cloud Advisory, Engineering & Managed Services / ERP Implementation & Infrastructure managed services
- Closing $10M - $100M+ outsourcing/transformation engagements with EVP and C-level buyers (revenue will vary based on the type of deal)
- Serving as a trusted advisor to Genpact's largest clients (in the applicable vertical) and capable of providing guidance and thought leadership on current business issues facing C-level executives (in applicable verticals).
- As a trusted advisor helping our customers build technology roadmap adopt agile methodologies shift to modern technology environment manage data assets more effectively and drive the adoption & scaling of digital initiatives
- Maintaining a consistent pipeline of opportunities (in the applicable vertical)
- Developing and communicating a strategic sales plan and strategy to achieve assigned goals
- Working closely with the account management and delivery organizations to foster a client-centric culture and cohesive teaming environment
- Leveraging existing executive-level relationships to improve Genpact's brand in the applicable vertical.
- Working with advisory and analyst firms to cultivate channel/advisory relationships
- Effectively construct and tell a compelling and clear story around the value proposition both orally and in presentations
- Representing Genpact at relevant conferences, tradeshows, and industry forums
- Leading the development of long-term relationships with new and existing clients through careful planning, strategizing, and value creation
Qualifications we seek in you!
- History of collaborating closely and effectively with delivery, operations, and practice teams in business development, relationship management, and competency building scenarios on a global/distributed scale
- Experience closing deals in the $10M - $50M+ range (figures may differ for short cycle BD roles)
- Track record of driving $10M - $35M in total contract value on an annual basis (figures may differ for short cycle BD roles)
- History of successfully selling Tech Transformation Services
- Relevant experience in selling with focus on applicable domain and knowledge of pricing
- Ability to influence C-level clients and outstanding communication skills
- MBA or advanced degree in a related field
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Exposure to Lean, Six sigma and Program Management Expertise
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit . Follow us on , , , and .