1. Negotiating sales deals with customers and follow up on a daily basis and be the front face to his/her customers
2. He will be responsible to attend industry specific conferences, visit customers daily, and seek new markets/opportunities for the company.
• Generating new clients, cold calling to customers.
• Identify new potential customers for the business development.
• Understanding the need of the customers and handling their queries.
• Coordinating with operation department & Pricing department on shipment to shipment bases
• Providing all relevant information to the customers.
• Maintaining customer relationship.
• To generate more business from existing clients.
• Preparation of monthly report including Client details, Client visit details and Sales report.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with current and prospective clients
• Cultivate new sales leads to establish business
• Sell and negotiate Freightwalla online services
• Responsible for securing and maintaining new businesses
• Provide quotes for current and prospective clients
• Update and maintain Logistics Management System – CRM/Hub Spot
• Perform analytical and logistics planning.
• Proactively identify problems and implement effective solutions.
• Provide follow-up customer satisfaction with clients as needed.
• Achieve individual goals.
• Work closely with Logistics Managers to ensure customer freight is being moved efficiently.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content