• This is a front-line Sales position in the Consumer Cards Sales team, and is responsible for driving business, achieving monthly sales targets and acquiring new customers through consultative selling of our Premium cards products via defined Retail channel of acquisition.
• Prospecting for new Premium customers through existing leads and cold calling and maximizing lead generation
• Timely execution of all sales activities – leads, campaigns, referrals & any self generated leads
• Tracking and reporting sales performance including pipeline, acquisition results and market conditions
• Set appointments, listen to customer needs and sell most appropriate premium product
• Researches and understands prospects before making the call
• Ensures all applications are fully and accurately completed, and submitted properly
• Be the interface between Amex and the customer to resolve any application processing issues
• Drive the on-boarding of new customers and initiates spend enablement activities
• Keep up-to-date on products and competition
• Attend and participate in regular staff meetings
• Engage in regular portfolio planning to determine areas of focus & project accurate full year forecasts
• Attend relevant industry and partner conferences, tradeshows and networking events
• Ensuring all performance standards are met viz. business targets, controls and compliance
• Engaging with premium customers to build relationships, and delivering a positive customer experience while acquiring new customers
• Expansion of internal and external relationships, and drive sales results
Branch Operation Manager- BOM | Retail Banking MNC Bank Payroll in Mumbai
Designation-Team Leader Payroll-General Insurance co Payroll Exp-Min 4ys Team Handling Exp in BPO/Contact Center Salary-4.5Lakh to 6.5Lakh Job Loc-Vashi Process-Inbound Customer & Renewals Call-8080702016 -Kanchan [HIDDEN TEXT] www.hyfly.in
The candidate should build a good relationship with the existing banking customers, and they are responsible for cross selling and up selling all three bank products, should be able to acquire new clients also.
1.Responsible for managing existing HNI Current account base of the branch with a book size of 30 crs. Cross sell assets (Predominantly commercial assets ) and retail assets. 2.Generate Trade and FX revenue through deepening and new base.
To handle customer service requirements like account opening, DMAT account opening, grievances, liability product selling, and liability on product features, Cheque book insurance.
Dot Net Developer / Software Engineer - Fascet Services - Mumbai
Urgently Hiring for Tele-Sales Professionals Location: Sector-18, Gurgaon Fixed Salary-20K CTC/Month Added Incentive upto 11K Grad/UG + Min. 1 year of BPO/Call/Tele exp. Call 8813022482, Mr Ajit Or Fill below Job-Form https://goo.gl/9Zjquz
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content