· Monitoring Service Levels - Periodic collection and analysis of data received.
· Daily work allocation
· Proactively managing performance and enhancing performance of team based on SLA
· Attendance, roistering and leave management.
· Responsible for maintaining and achieving team SLA targets. Facilitates and coordinates all team requirements.
· Works closely with Team Managers to drive team processes, production requirements to meet/exceed customer requirements (SLA).
· Timely escalation of people issues to Team Supervisors / TM of issues/complaints.
· Identification of soft skills training needs and responsible for Process Training of employees
· Reporting – Internal (production statistics)
· Customer updates
· System Downtime
· Queries/work shadowing
· Incentive / Performance Management monitoring ,
· Motivates and builds the skills of the team , Monitoring performance and guiding the team
Guides and coaches employee
· Building relationship within his team, People Development while maintaining discipline within team
· Increase Retention in the process.
· Preparation and submission of periodic reports to client.
· Implementing corrective actions as required
Responsible for proactively managing service delivery and providing outstanding levels of quality service delivery that are in line with WNS GS service delivery standards and client/customer expectations to ensure high customer satisfaction levels.
Special Role Requirement: Excellent communication skills, most preferable with Voice and WebChat work experience.
Shift Timing: Rotational