With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Assistant Manager, Procure to Pay
This role is redefining from a traditional transactional processing role to a higher-level analytical service role. The focus of this new role is on trending and financial analysis and eliminating root cause of defects. This will require higher level proficiencies including analytics, communication, basic understanding of financial and accounting controls.
Are you the one we are looking for Responsibilities
- Called out Supplier Disputes - Research and Respond to supplier disputes for missed invoices, quantity shortages, return goods, pricing debits, etc. in accordance with documented guidelines and standards. Communicates Process deficiencies and provides mentorship on resolution.
- Called out Image Now - Research invoices with errors, contact supplier if vital, mark with correction and submit to AP team for processing. Research credit memos to see if already deducted from supplier through debit memo. Either code credit for processing or process in and out transaction on multi-voucher upload.
- Open Receipts Reporting - Research receipts with no invoices and contact supplier if needed for a statement to ensure that we have no outstanding invoices before submitting for inactivation
- Projects - Automation Opportunities - working with technology teams to automate manual processes.
- Analyzing defect to detect patterns, and to determine root causes and implement resolution.
- Maintain proven working relationships with internal and external customers. Communicates opportunities for improvements and engages business partners in change implementation.
- Provides management with appropriate data including summary, conclusion and recommendations
- Understand and communicate multiple supplier processes and programs ensuring complete follow through with all customer inquiries.
- Serve as a liaison for multiple internal and external business partners to provide the highest level of customer service.
- Research transactional entries within ERP systems and perform vital adjustments in an effort to maintain and reduce financial exposure
- Demonstrates subject matter authority (SME) knowledge on accounts owned, including knowledge of account, contracts, financial status, account profile and trends thus providing customer happiness and supplier account management
- B.Com Graduate/MBA with proven accounting experience, with an emphasis on transaction processing, analysis and issue resolution or a degree in Accounting/Finance with proven skills in analysis, communication and leadership skills
- Understanding of full cycle Accounts Payable, accounting policies, practices, and systems
- Solid understanding of a windows-based accounting system or ERP.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Consistently demonstrates Values
- Intermediate/Sophisticated proficiency using Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook)
- Effective verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work independently to complete tasks and projects, serves as subject matter expert on designated processes
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.