Job DescriptionSome careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.Wealth and Personal Banking
is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world's largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC's wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking that best suit our customers needs
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join WPB team.Principal Responsibilities
To source OI NTBs from the new & existing corporate base and deliver on meeting OI NTB targets as per the Country Plan.
To ensure the KYC/AML norms of the bank are complied with at all times.
To execute marketing events and promotions to generate business in their catchments, in conjunction with support departments such as INM Marketing.
To work collaboratively with Branch Banking/Commercial Banking & CEP Teams to generate opportunities for business generation.
To maintain call reports and MIS as required.
To respond to Global Corporates/ Employee Banking Clients complaints in a timely manner and to customer satisfaction.
Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operationof financial markets.
Have a systematic and methodical approach around sales planning
- Graduation degree or above in a relevant business discipline e.g. Business Administration/Finance/Economics/Marketing.
- 3/4 years experience in Retail and or NRI banking with proven and progressive sales and client acquisition experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Sound knowledge of NRI/OI/Expat/International Banking, NRE/NRO products, services and processes together with exposure in RBWM/retail banking branch operations or NRI customer service delivery.
- Profound understanding of NRI market, key competitors and offerings as well as our competitive edges to win quality customers.
- Thorough understanding of regulatory framework and pertinent regulations impacting retail business banking customers
Diversity Statement, Data Protection and Entity Statement
- The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC.
- As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
- As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
- We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies.
- Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (HSBC) India