About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It%26#39;s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We%26#39;re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.JOB PURPOSE:
The role holder is responsible for supporting the Business partners to ensure a common, consistent and superior level of service delivery (through service, cost and risk levels) across products. The role holder should ensure effective risk mitigation and continuous service improvement through strong engagement with all teams and should help in operational roll out of new products.RESPONSIBILITIES: Transactional Processing:
- Ensure accurate posting of transactions in SCILL Systems within self-allotted authorities and for over limit after obtaining the necessary approvals with appropriate vouchers signed off.
- Ensure error free processing for all application, Account opening process assigned to your job role and avoid any operational loss.
- Ensure processing %26amp; adherence to internal/external policies while reviewing/verifying documents pertaining to Loans, Account Opening and Disbursal related processes.
- Adherence to the RBI/Regulatory guidelines.
- Ensure proper updation of all registers/system updation on a daily basis as applicable.
- Maintain and provide data correctly and promptly to the concerned.
- Record Archival as per laid down process/timelines
- Identifies opportunities for process improvements and remove process %26ldquo;bottle necks%26rdquo;.
- Assess process health (through key metrics) %26amp; identify broken processes that requires redesign
- Uses customer/stakeholders%26rsquo; feedback to continuously re engineer processes
- Successfully implements best practices into own team and migrate them to other teams/ units
- Uses customer feedback to continuously re engineer processes using digitization and straight through process approach.
- Work with multiple teams (Technology and Operations) to arrive at the end state process
Regulatory %26amp; Business Conduct:
- Establishes a performance culture around Risk Management using root cause analysis and corrective action planning as key
- elements of operational risk management Proactively identifies, assesses and mitigates risk issues
- Establishes a clear, well tested continuity plan
- Manages process requirements of risk mgmt. framework
- Ensures appropriate follow through of audit findings
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group%26rsquo;s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the India- Lending Operations Team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank%26rsquo;s Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Number, accuracy and speed of transactions processed within guidelines/ standards
Knowledge Skills %26amp; Experience Required:
- Meeting individual service targets
- Error rates, especially those leading to operational losses Throughput vs own capacity
- Ideas that lead to process improvements (cost, time, service improvement) Turnaround time on resolution
- Graduate from any stream
- 2-3 working years%26rsquo; experience in operations section preferred with specialization in the Lending Operation activities
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.