The role of Deputy Project Manager in the India Payroll team is to ensure that the assigned team delivers the promised service to its clients by following the agreed procedures. The DPM is responsible for ensuring process compliance across his team. He is responsible for providing domain as well as product (Third Party and TopSource Products) expertise to his clients and to his team. He is responsible for identifying essential training requirements for his team. He is also responsible for suggesting improvements to existing processes and assisting the Project Manager in transitioning new projects into his team. He is also expected to identify automation opportunities for the processes handled by his team
The Deputy Project Manager reports into a Project Manager.
Some of the activities that the Deputy Project Manager will have responsibility for are:
• To check the SLA agreed with client are followed on daily basis
• Ensure proper work allocation in the team with optimum utilization of each resource.
• Keep track on team to check whether payrolls are processed as per various statutory laws
• Should be a expert on third party products like Ascent Payroll
• Should be a subject matter expert on Income Tax and other statutory laws.
• Need to have knowledge of preparation of Etds returns and revision of Etds returns
• To have thorough knowledge of online return filing procedure of Provident Fund, ESI, PT etc.
• Continuously look out for opportunity for process improvements
• Keep process documentation up to date with latest amendments on Payroll
• Should be able to communicate with client on all payroll related matters
• Escalation of issue to reporting manager on immediate basis.
• Post – Graduate in commerce or MBA in Finance / HR
• 6 Years Experience, with at least 4 years in the payroll process
• Excellent attention to detail focused.
• Good communication Skills.
• Advance knowledge of MS-Excel.
• Work independently with minimum supervision.
• Good team player.
• Should have handled minimum 8-10 team members previously.
• Hardworking and ready to work extra hours to meet the project deadlines
• Should have good written and verbal skills.
• Motivated, self-starter individual with a can-do attitude.
• Ability to understand process SLA’s.
• Plan monitor and manage activities for self and can be a good team player.
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
Experience: Min: 6 years
Job Location : Pune
Salary : As per Market standard
TopSource is a global outsourcing specialist. We provide end to end solutions in the field of accounting, finance, payroll and staffing.
For details about Top source, please visit our website: http://www.topsource.in
The Senior Manager – India Payroll will be based in Pune and will have overall responsibility to manage the Payroll practice and managing day to day business of India clients
We are looking for Payroll Professionals in TopSource. MBA HR or any graduate who has 3 months of experience in HR/who has worked in CA firm particularly in Income Tax is eligible for this role.
We are looking for Senior Executive for our India Payroll process in TopSource . Any graduate who is having 2 plus years of work experience in India payroll is eligible to apply.
We have urgent opening for Executive – UK Payroll in TopSource. Any Graduate who is having 3 months of work experience in any field and having desire to make a career in UK Payroll is eligible to apply.
Job Description: * Three plus years in a Payroll Office performing all payroll functions; Three years additional payroll office experience in lieu of Associate's degree. * Responsible for the preparation and processing of biweekly payroll for over 6
Job Description : Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, gove
In this role, you will be responsible for managing and processing several payrolls, ensuring everything is done on time and accurately. Get in touch with us if you are good with numbers and want to build your career in the US Payroll industry.
Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently. Collecting, Calculating, entering datain order to maintain and update payroll information. Compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductionsd, leave and non taxable wages reporting on this
Job Description for Hire to Retire (HTR) Payroll ExecutiveReporting StructureReporting to Tower Lead RequisitesEducation:Degree holder of HRM/ Accounting or any related discipline is preferredExperience (years):0-2 year of experienceIndustry / Techno
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content